Curries should move to incels.is

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
This is a looksmaxxing forum boyos. This forum is for people who can ascend. Curries obviously can't ascend, so what are curries doing on this site?

Move to https://incels.is/

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, hebbewem, Deleted member 1707 and 12 others
This is a looksmaxxing forum boyos. This forum is for people who can ascend. Curries obviously can't ascend, so what are curries doing on this site?

Move to https://incels.is/

Keep crying tbqh.

Half the curries here me excluded bone mog you to utter grave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel, Lorsss and 3 others
cope more subhuman fag

@Titbot probably mogs 75% of the forum honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 1707, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Half the curries here me excluded bone mog you to utter grave
First of all, you don't know how I look like. How can you know if you bonemog me without ever seeing my face? Also, phenotype > bones. You can have the best bones in the world but if your phenotype is shit then it's over.
cope more subhuman fag
Shut your mouth before I come to India and slay all your curry whores by running JBW game, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
First of all, you don't know how I look like. How can you know if you bonemog me without ever seeing my face? Also, phenotype > bones. You can have the best bones in the world but if your phenotype is shit then it's over.

Shut your mouth before I come to India and slay all your curry whores by running JBW game, faggot.

My point was to say don't shit on an entire fucking race based on cherry picked things from the west

its not like I care who you fuck retard. thats like me saying cope more while I fuck your european girls rn. dumbass

My point was to say don't shit on an entire fucking race based on cherry picked things from the west
I'm just telling the truth bro. Nothing personal.
thats like me saying cope more while I fuck your european girls rn. dumbass
Keep being submissive to me while white men are cucking your entire race as we speak, cuck.

77CAFBC1 9E9E 46A6 B030 D62778ACD021

7E6D6BC7 54DE 465C 81F8 900C20F64DF4

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Keep being submissive to me while white men are cucking your entire race as we speak, cuck.

View attachment 190500
View attachment 190501

Dude what your speaking is apostroiri proof cause it's a claim from subjective experience not self evident truths like aprori apostori claims need evidence can i see why indian's are subhumans ?

Also love how you try to race bait in all this shit judging by your response to fattjattmofo is this really the best lookism can do come on use your superior iq on this low iq subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Your future:

JFL at thinking currymen are as cucked as the Japs or the Koreans or even worse the Chinese who let white sexpats kiss their girlfriends right in front of them:

View attachment 190500
View attachment 190501
Tenor

another cherry picked example from the stromfront sewer archives

BzTijMY

jfl at calling me submissive you subhuman cuck you are nothing but fly for me to swat

giphy.gif

keep crying for me the fact that I absolutely single handily destroy all your cope theories faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1560, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
View attachment 190503

another cherry picked example from the stromfront sewer archives

View attachment 190508

jfl at calling me submissive you subhuman cuck you are nothing but fly for me to swat

giphy.gif

keep crying for me the fact that I absolutely single handily destroy all your cope theories faggot
Another submissive reply from my disabled autistic bitch. Didn't read read a single word btw.

Another submissive reply from my disabled autistic bitch. Didn't read read a single word btw.
Tenor
]

this is you daily reminder:

BzTijMY

from now on I will tag you reminding you everyday as much as i can so I can give you that message straight into your pathetic subhuman brain.

you are gonna be barking for me like the dog mutt you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and reptiles
Your future:
That's not my future. I will never visit that shithole.

JFL at thinking currymen are as cucked as the Japs or the Koreans or even worse the Chinese who let white sexpats kiss their girlfriends right in front of them:

All ethnics are cucked, but you're right, some are more cucked than others.
View attachment 190512]

this is you daily reminder:

View attachment 190513

from now on I will tag you reminding you everyday as much as i can so I can give you that message straight into your pathetic subhuman brain.

you are gonna be barking for me like the dog mutt you are.
Jfl at this pathetic subhuman who keeps begging me to bully him till he slits his wrists in front of his tortured family.

I enjoy bullying ethnics, especially curries, they are my main target.

Dude what your speaking is apostroiri proof
What I'm speaking is the ugly TRUTH. Now, you can choose to continue being delusional or wake up and realize that it's over.

MOVE TO https://incels.is/ CURRIES

Last edited:
That's not my future. I will never visit that shithole.

All ethnics are cucked, but you're right, some are more cucked than others.

Jfl at this pathetic subhuman who keeps begging me to bully him till he slits his wrists in front of his tortured family.

I enjoy bullying ethnics, especially curries, they are my main target.

What I'm speaking is the ugly TRUTH. Now, you can choose to continue being delusional or wake up and realize that it's over.

MOVE TO https://incels.is/ CURRIES

Okay debunk it then also can you guys fucking chill jesus fucking chirst this is also quite funny cause india has over a population of 1 billion which indians are you talking about

Okay debunk it then also can you guys fucking chill jesus fucking chirst this is also quite funny cause india has over a population of 1 billion which indians are you talking about
Don't waste my time man, just move to incels.is.

Don't waste my time man, just move to incels.is.

already have an account their don't need to the entire place is for sad cunts legit see the fucking posts

If I was @Sergeant I would ban all curries.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Daily reminder: move to https://incels.is/

Did a curry rape your mother or something?
I don't get why you are so much against them

Did a curry rape your mother or something?
I don't get why you are so much against them
No, I just find it pointless that curries don't move to incels.is. Why stay on a looksmaxxing forum when you can't ascend?

No, I just find it pointless that curries don't move to incels.is. Why stay on a looksmaxxing forum when you can't ascend?
Why give a shit? Just put them on ignore if you don't like them.

Curries are the biggest moggers

I imagine some of them are bannedcels who came here.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel