Can't we let this race die?

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
For the better of humanity

what if we keep the good looking females and spread them out to the male incels

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
what if we keep the good looking females and spread them out to the male incels
No they're still gonna reproduce and make half jeetlets, we can just let the Dravidians go atp, too brootal genetics

Just let kalashi and panjabi pop reproduce

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and vernier
Well tbh their own females disregard them anyway so most of them will die out in a couple centuries or so

• Ugh..
Well tbh their own females disregard them anyway so most of them will die out in a couple centuries or so
This is even worse, someone seriously stop curry pajeetas from reproducing with whites, in a few centuries, no one will be pure white and most people are gonna have some pajeeta genes, brootal, discontinue mixing right now

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
This is even worse, someone seriously stop curry pajeetas from reproducing with whites, in a few centuries, no one will be pure white and most people are gonna have some pajeeta genes, brootal, discontinue mixing right now
They don’t reproduce with them, it tarnishes social stigma, it’s mainly just for visual representational purposes of acceptance and virtue signalling.

Whites reproduce with whites, and currie PAJEETAS will be forced to reproduce with their own ppl, whites aren’t dumb enough to turn back on their own kind.

This is coming from a curry but after ascending I won’t belong in that camp anymore

• JFL
They don’t reproduce with them, it tarnishes social stigma, it’s mainly just for visual representational purposes of acceptance and virtue signalling.

Whites reproduce with whites, and currie PAJEETAS will be forced to reproduce with their own ppl, whites aren’t dumb enough to turn back on their own kind.

This is coming from a curry but after ascending I won’t belong in that camp anymore
What's ur rating now?

What's ur rating now?
I’m sub5 but only cuz I fucked my self up with years of depression and self loathing.

Also my facial hair development is out of control.

I have a good base though to work with

• +1
Reactions: vernier