IMG 20240311 010252

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Hamdan and illoan82
IMG 0705

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, IMOGYOU, Deleted member 51781 and 3 others
179 cm tall and 136 lbs weight (22 percent bf)
Just joined looksmaxxing , can you please tell me my potential and guide me

Leave this website bhaii asap @mayo mogger

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
You look like Hamza
mtn in canada

chad in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48592
MTN
fix your upper lip and get infra orbital rim implant

Can I improve I'm currently at 22 bf
ofc
goniong fillers, but your face is so mtn i wouldnt consider other surgeries
just do the obvious shit like gymmax and shut
and you especialy have to train neck

ofc
goniong fillers, but your face is so mtn i wouldnt consider other surgeries
just do the obvious shit like gymmax and shut
and you especialy have to train neck
Yup i a got chicken neck and btw I'm almost 18 so maybe I'll get some more defination in some year like bone growth.

Yup i a got chicken neck and btw I'm almost 18 so maybe I'll get some more defination in some year like bone growth.
stop coping with bone growth, thick neck is an easy ascension for indians

Attachments

• IMG_20231213_212621.jpg
    IMG_20231213_212621.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Strong LTN right now because you are looksminned. Shave, gymmaxx grow your hair out you are def a candidate to be a strong normie
Here - clean and hair at this time 24 body fat a month old

Attachments

• IMG_20231213_212621.jpg
    IMG_20231213_212621.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
strong MTN in India, Strong LTN in the west

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432
Here - clean and hair at this time 24 body fat a month old
Yes low mtn ranges, curly hair is nice but it should’ve been a longer fringe covering hair. Get that haircut u definitely HTN in India in that picture, MTN in west. Have decent looksmaxing base bhai, don’t listen to any of these niggas who gonna come in and speak nonsense and say it’s over because u are curry

strong MTN in India, Strong LTN in the west
Thanks bro I'll gymmaxx and will do some skin care stuff let's wait for
Yes low mtn ranges, curly hair is nice but it should’ve been a longer fringe covering hair. Get that haircut u definitely HTN in India in that picture, MTN in west. Have decent looksmaxing base bhai, don’t listen to any of these niggas who gonna come in and speak nonsense and say it’s over because u are curry
Thanks Bro I'll leave this website in a day or something.btw Ill improve as you said I can and come back later 😉.

• +1
delusion.

he’s htn in maybe the non-urban cities in bharat

everywhere else LTN

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
delusion.

everywhere else LTN
Screenshot 2024 0311 023802
bro I'm not ltn in India atleast Im leaving here from 18 year bruhh and one year in Bangalore everyone is skinny fat with no definition at all ., I never seen a htn in Bangalore if I'm ltn

View attachment 2792917bro I'm not ltn in India atleast Im leaving here from 18 year bruhh and one year in Bangalore everyone is skinny fat with no definition at all ., I never seen a htn in Bangalore if I'm ltn
not being dravidian skinned gets you htn in bangalore but everywhere else esp delhi and mumbai you’re invisible

trust me your current smv doesn’t get you any halo anywhere in bharat

not being dravidian skinned gets you htn in bangalore but everywhere else esp delhi and mumbai you’re invisible

trust me your current smv doesn’t get you any halo anywhere in bharat
Even in Delhi most of the guys ain't that good tbh and I'm not ltn in India at least broo

delusion.

everywhere else LTN
Abe avg Indian ki shakal dekhi h kya chutiya? Looking at posh Chadpreets in Chandigarh and New Delhi doesn’t make him ltn. I hope you realize how looksminned the avg indian is broski, most do have decent potential tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Abe avg Indian ki shakal dekhi h kya chutiya? Looking at posh Chadpreets in Chandigarh and New Delhi doesn’t make him ltn. I hope you realize how looksminned the avg indian is broski, most do have decent potential tho
he’s invisible in 2024 and that’s all that matters.

if you have to compare yourself to the average indian it’s beyond over, indian zoomers are way better looking

if you have to compare yourself to the average indian it’s beyond over, indian zoomers are way better l

if you have to compare yourself to the average indian it’s beyond over, indian zoomers are way better looking
I'll put some efforts bud by 2025 I'll definitely glow up 😉

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Assuming he is NT, absolutely not. You are talking like most good looking guys get approached daily, maybe chadlite+ guys get approached often but you guys blow this invisible shit out of proportion jfl, women do not really approach unless you are exceptionally GL or mog her to death.
Not really, most of them look incredibly low T studycels, although they indeed are significantly taller than the average

Assuming he is NT, absolutely not. You are talking like most good looking guys get approached daily, maybe chadlite+ guys get approached often but you guys blow this invisible shit out of proportion jfl, women do not really approach unless you are exceptionally GL or mog her to death.

Not really, most of them look incredibly low T studycels, although they indeed are significantly taller than the average
I have no reason to cap, PSL wise if you’re htn,
you’re chad in bharat you’ll get approached left right centre, legit god mode life, seen it for years that’s how rare a solid HTN is here

• +1
I have no reason to cap, PSL wise if you’re htn,
you’re chad in bharat you’ll get approached left right centre, legit god mode life, seen it for years that’s how rare a solid HTN is here
oh yeah bro. I didn’t mean PSL, I SAID HTN in India, he is low mtn with hair, ltn without. I would be crazy to say he is HTN overall, should’ve read carefully

• +1
Reactions: fl0w