GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@gigaslayer doxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and GabachoCopium
@gigaslayer doxxed
JFL I’m so in your head you took your feelings from another thread into this one im living rent free here along with that other bug eyed curry who you’re obsessed with you ugly stinky paki faggot

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and GabachoCopium
JFL I’m so in your head you took your feelings from another thread into this one im living rent free here along with that other bug eyed curry who you’re obsessed with you ugly stinky paki faggot
You are curry times ugly they me
3521949 3519905 j

Curry you 2 vs 13 vote for paki me

If you can't tell the difference, then you are getting mogged left and right by me and writting essays, move on pajeet, don't you claim you get female looking at with your rizzed up pajeet bug eyes
Back to tech support scam 5ft1 janitor

You are truecel, yes but take us with you tho shit covered indian

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
You are curry times ugly they me
View attachment 2366909
Curry you 2 vs 13 vote for paki me

If you can't tell the difference, then you are getting mogged left and right by me and writting essays, move on pajeet, don't you claim you get female looking at with your rizzed up pajeet bug eyes
Back to tech support scam 5ft1 janitor

You are truecel, yes but take us with you tho shit covered indian
I’m a 181cm med bull I mog your existence to curry cowshit piles JFLLLL don’t even compare me and your fucking filthy dirty stinky ass you fucking stinking dookie smelling ass desert curry just one more reminder to stop coping and just accept you are identical to patels and pajeets

• JFL
I’m a 181cm med bull I mog your existence to curry cowshit piles JFLLLL don’t even compare me and your fucking filthy dirty stinky ass you fucking stinking dookie smelling ass desert curry just one more reminder to stop coping and just accept you are identical to patels and pajeets
3521949 3519905 j

Pajeet med 5ft1 bvll
You look pakistani said no one
2 vs 13 votes btw

You will always be a pajeet hiding behind screen
You will never be a Pakistani
I imagine you ragging like a tech support scammer thag you are

Last edited:
  • JFL
View attachment 2366915
Pajeet med 5ft1 bvll
You look pakistani said no one
2 vs 13 votes btw
Is this your defense mechanism? To just shut down and go full schizo and see people that aren’t there? What do u mean 2 v 13 votes you keep saying that what are you referencing like you’re just getting boring saying the same shit and posting the same bug eyed beetle im trying to tell you that’s not me you fucking retard wake up curry bug you’re a sickly mutt

• JFL
Is this your defense mechanism? To just shut down and go full schizo and see people that aren’t there? What do u mean 2 v 13 votes you keep saying that what are you referencing like you’re just getting boring saying the same shit and posting the same bug eyed beetle im trying to tell you that’s not me you fucking retard wake up curry bug you’re a sickly mutt
You are bug eyed pajeet 5ft1 khvv truecel
3521949 3519905 j

You will never be Pakistani

Keep making alts to cope currylet

Is this really @gigaslayer
He is just another curry alt abused dog making alts to cope that he got mogged to death me

Yes it's him
The delhi scammer

Is this really @gigaslayer
No I talked shit to this dookie nigger one time and now he’s currying out and immediately assumed I’m that bug eyed beetle

181cm barefoot med bull we can go all day with this shit you schizo desert curry paki dookie monkey
3102844 1664914050613
3521949 3519905 j

Only a pajeet Larp as 5ft11 and med

you will always be a pajeet, and never a Pakistan you curry street shitter

No I talked shit to this dookie nigger one time and now he’s currying out and immediately assumed I’m that bug eyed beetle
send your face chad

It's him bhai

This is like is 100 alt
funniest curry on this website
I love this website so much look at how much this dookie smelling ass self hating curry thinks I’m one of his kind with zero evidence whatsoever I mean I sent the paki nigger one post and that was his proof of me being that beetle JFL!!!