Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Preston

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
H

Haven

Kraken
@Preston

@volcelfatcel 20210703 061938 @USER0213 F01F56DD 5E8A 4F8E AE6D D8C65FC63382 33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15939, .👽. and 6 others
@germanlooks @gamma @StrangerDanger @Preston @SteelTitan @cloUder @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @Z3n @volcelfatcel @AcneScars @AscendingHero @Baldingman1998 @delusionalretard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867
Are these really their pics :oops:?

Isn't there a white Nordic Indian here?? @AcneScars or @volcelfatcel one of those 2?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AcneScars
Isn't there a white Nordic Indian here?? @AcneScars or @volcelfatcel one of those 2?
Volcelfatcel is arab and has married 4 women -
Dc Cover scvafmq3d57oal8rrm19rd6453 20160625120015Medi 1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel, .👽., AcneScars and 1 other person
Who mogs according to you
I don't want to be a contributor to this mog battle, I know you have made this to troll me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I don't want to be a contributor to this mog battle, I know you have made this to troll me
COPE You dont have negative canthal tilt!, you have a good jaw with good ramus length, long mandible that extends past the lips and my bigonial width is at least 90 percent of your bizygomatic width, you have a proportional nose, both in length and width, and you have hunter eyes - BA69C684 0A35 459C 983F 26FBCC02B02E 1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14561
COPE You dont have negative canthal tilt!, you have a good jaw with good ramus length, long mandible that extends past the lips and my bigonial width is at least 90 percent of your bizygomatic width, you have a proportional nose, both in length and width, and you have hunter eyes -View attachment 1401927
Keep barking and yapping, I hope you know you are on an ego trip

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
@volcelfatcel with hair mogs both of them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, volcelfatcel and Haven
Well at least Preston is 6'1 so he mogs

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15939, AcneScars and Deleted member 14561
Jewish Med-passing
Keep coping -
Chrome screenshot 1636795339467
Chrome screenshot 1636795268939

Wannabejock had to confirm once more. Only coping Indians like you think otherwise, nearly every white on this forum thinks otherwise.

You found it "IMPLAUSIBLE" that people think I look 'French' right?, Here's a white Bulgarian who literally didn't even need to be asked whether I look 'french', -
Chrome screenshot 1636795520352
Chrome screenshot 1636795504208

You look white but still a subhuman
I don't care about your opinion. I am hopeful and even by the copers here, I have been called high tier normie. Wannabe jock called me a high tier normie. I don't need to "permasquint" like some people here👆🏻

• JFL
I don't care about your opinion. I am hopeful and even by the copers here, I have been called high tier normie. Wannabe jock called me a high tier normie. I don't need to "permasquint" like some people here👆🏻
Permasquint 20211112 203453 i legit dont dquint its easy to see and we can see how i burttaly eye mog you BA69C684 0A35 459C 983F 26FBCC02B02E 1

Keep coping -
View attachment 1401951View attachment 1401952
Wannabejock had to confirm once more. Only coping Indians like you think otherwise, nearly every white on this forum thinks otherwise.

You found it "IMPLAUSIBLE" that people think I look 'French' right?, Here's a white Bulgarian who literally didn't even need to be asked whether I look 'french', -
View attachment 1401953View attachment 1401954
People on looksmax think the average indian looks Dravidian hence they think you look exotic for an Indian despite the fact that you have a fairly common phenomenal also my skin is whiter than yours so there's no need for me to cope about anything

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and volcelfatcel
People on looksmax think the average indian looks Dravidian hence they think you look exotic for an Indian despite the fact that you have a fairly common phenomenal also my skin is whiter than yours so there's no need for me to cope about anything
You have more yellow undertones, yellow undertones can make anyone look lighter. I have red undertones. If you think yellow undertones make you look lighter then you are lighter than Depp -
Images 21

There is a difference between having healthy tan and red undertones -
Images 22
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

And having pale skin with dull yellow undertones and fooling yourself into believing that you have colouring like "white people"

You have more yellow undertones, yellow undertones can make anyone look lighter. I have red undertones. If you think yellow undertones make you look lighter then you are lighter than Depp -
View attachment 1401960
There is a difference between having healthy tan and red undertones -
View attachment 1401961View attachment 1401963
And having pale skin with dull yellow undertones and fooling yourself into believing that you have colouring like "white people"

Brootal :feelskek:

Random whites living in India for about 5-6 years, having roamed the whole country also have the same opinion about me, yet you cope think those whites are unaware, Indians who aren't from looksmax think that I look European yet you cope calling them unaware normies, whites on this forum who are aware about 'undertones' and 'skin complexion' also think think I look mediterranean, even there you cope by calling them unaware of Indian skintones.
I kinda feel bad for the pale grey undertones Indians though, they don't look Indian enough and don't even look European

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
Sorry yes in curryland would be Chadlite (or what ever the fem version is), in the west probably HTN is fair
Bro are you joking he is low tier normie at best

preston looks kinda normie tier other two are low tier normie

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Haven
preston looks kinda normie tier other two are low tier normie
I think preston and volcelfatcel looks good user023 looks low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: justadude
I think preston and volcelfatcel looks good user023 looks low tier normie
preston 4psl imo he has a very curry phenotype which brings him down
and he easily mogs volcel which makes volcel low tier normie

• +1
@USER0213 looks Italian or Greek IMO
Doesn’t look Indian at all

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Deleted member 15081, justadude and 1 other person
still looks like shit tho
Yeah i think both of them mogs he posted some pics in pms that he looks curry i cant post but that was subhuman tier:lul:

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Yeah i think both of them mogs he posted some pics in pms that he looks curry i cant post but that was subhuman tier:lul:
his nct and skin are vomit tier but he still has some psl to gain from leanmaxing and fixing skin. I can see him being normie if he does that tbh

• +1
Yes Ur right I seen your colour, not Ur face u r the Nordic
See his whole face man. His features are like any yellow undertoned Indian

See his whole face man. His features are like any yellow undertoned Indian
Ah right, so I was speaking specifically colour. I have seen his hand and forearm and have seen Ur face, neither of u have what I would call Indian or even ethnic colour. I think from what I have seen if either of you told me you were from France, or Bavaria, or Turin, or even say Hungary or Slovenia, I would totally believe it.

Facewise like I said your features are not at all Indian, you pass for mid European, but not med, definitely all those places I mentioned above. Also it doesn't mean your SMV is high, the 2 are different. Most Bollywood actors don't look Indian, but also don't look white, remember that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
>curry
>chad
choose one

Ah right, so I was speaking specifically colour. I have seen his hand and forearm and have seen Ur face, neither of u have what I would call Indian or even ethnic colour. I think from what I have seen if either of you told me you were from France, or Bavaria, or Turin, or even say Hungary or Slovenia, I would totally believe it.

Facewise like I said your features are not at all Indian, you pass for mid European, but not med, definitely all those places I mentioned above. Also it doesn't mean your SMV is high, the 2 are different. Most Bollywood actors don't look Indian, but also don't look white, remember that
Yes he is pale, but ask for his pictures on personal message. There is a certain distinction between just being pale and being white, if after you see his whole face you still think he looks white then I'll believe you then and there and not question you further👍🏻

And does 'mid European' mean Western European, like higher up in the altitude when compared to Southern Europe?😅

guy from last pic came in here with his hopes up

Yes he is pale, but ask for his pictures on personal message. There is a certain distinction between just being pale and being white, if after you see his whole face you still think he looks white then I'll believe you then and there and not question you further👍🏻

And does 'mid European' mean Western European, like higher up in the altitude when compared to Southern Europe?😅
yes that's what I meant, higher latitudes of western Europe, not like true meds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081