Curry girls are very easy to slay

Perfectionist

Perfectionist

Iron
Curry girls are easy as fuck in the UK, the common perception of them being innocent, loyal and chaste is a huge myth.

Truth is most Brown girls are ugly as fuck without makeup, look at @saadiya_rahman on instagram to she how she morphs , my sister she does makeup too and she said that brown men are far more attractive than the women, but in reality they are easy as fuck.

Even at work there is this Indian girl crushing on me, outside I always make strong eye contact with them, they make repeated glances.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Effortless and Deleted member 3962
nothing is easy to slay if you are sub 8

• +1
Reactions: bossman and hebbewem
nothing is easy to slay if you are sub 8
Bro trust me the amount of ugly black and Indian boys slay Brown girls in Uni is astronomical high. Funny thing is the Indian Stacy’s always go with the Black boys, I guess BBC theory is true

Bro trust me the amount of ugly black and Indian boys slay Brown girls in Uni is astronomical high. Funny thing is the Indian Stacy’s always go with the Black boys, I guess BBC theory is true

bbc is an excepion. tyrone cucks chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and FatJattMofo
Cope. Chadpreet can cuck a tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Perfectionist and FatJattMofo
Cope. Chadpreet can cuck a tyrone
True but too many less chadpreets and tyrones, on average a normal curry in the uk would mog a normal Tyrone, but bad boy and bbc theory give them the edge

poops are easy to take

Wouldn't know. I never slayed anything.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Personally, I think Brown guy mog brown girls. Brown girls just dont have strong curve with tits and ass in general. But there are lots of brown guys tall/wide.

All girls are sluts

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
explains why india have a population of 1 billion

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Effortless
True, I slayed an indian chick before, she used her friend to come up to me and tell me I'm gorgeous too, easiest slay of my life and my dopamine was through the roof ngl.

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Cope you need to be good looking to get brown girls

Not if ur black

I could probably fuck an Indian woman every month in my city but I don't want to. I'm not really attracted to them.

I am only aroused by women I would like to reproduce with. Ie 5'5 minimum women with athletic genetics.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I'm living in India and never had any slays

are the standards high in india? Is jbw legit there
Ask @SixFootManlet . More than looks, you need status and money. If you are an average looking guy with musician/ dancer halo, you can slay. If you're just an average looking loner, it's completely over.
Light skin halo is there but I don't see any women worshipping white men here like in East Asia. Atleast where I live. If you are a white looks and money, you can slay.

Ask @SixFootManlet . More than looks, you need status and money. If you are an average looking guy with musician/ dancer halo, you can slay. If you're just an average looking loner, it's completely over.
Light skin halo is there but I don't see any women worshipping white men here like in East Asia. Atleast where I live. If you are a white looks and money, you can slay.
That’s more respectable than self hating gook foods tbh. Also curry women mog at least in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
That’s more respectable than self hating gook foods tbh. Also curry women mog at least in the west
Yeah Curry women are much better than Asians atleast in this department. But like any women, they're also hypergamous in nature.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
explains why india have a population of 1 billion
Low iq and retarted statement
Indina and most or the world nations had a controlled sexual market place
Meaning women were not allow to chose their mates and most society's until 1960s had some types of arranged marriages

Curry girls are easy as fuck in the UK, the common perception of them being innocent, loyal and chaste is a huge myth.

Truth is most Brown girls are ugly as fuck without makeup, look at @saadiya_rahman on instagram to she how she morphs , my sister she does makeup too and she said that brown men are far more attractive than the women, but in reality they are easy as fuck.

Even at work there is this Indian girl crushing on me, outside I always make strong eye contact with them, they make repeated glances.

Yeah villager one's the modern day sluts have standards higher than gigachads

Reptilesgoy

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
I am not attracted to Indian women in 99% of cases. I wish I was but they usually have weird body shapes and facial proportions that really puts me off.

only ever talked to white girls, i’d love to have experienced being with a girl of another race.

Low iq and retarted statement
Indina and most or the world nations had a controlled sexual market place
Meaning women were not allow to chose their mates and most society's until 1960s had some types of arranged marriages
greycel

I am not attracted to Indian women in 99% of cases. I wish I was but they usually have weird body shapes and facial proportions that really puts me off.
Again its because of arranged marriage and shit nutrition even blacks mama have better skin facial structure and body shape then indians
For 3000 years. Sexual selection didn't even exist In india and even many middle eastern countries
Also