• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Chadelite, Ocelot and 5 others
this nigga mogs her

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Is that the uncle that played doctor with your butt
No my uncle dylan is not a pedo

My teacher last year from history used to pee in the boys bathroom tho nocap str8 fax idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5912 and Jagged0

I always thought his profile pic was stone cold Steve Austin into someone posted it in reply to him I bursted out laughing I never noticed it into then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@Mirin2234 dad meets his wife

• JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
This guy is not streetshitter curry he is more liberal, Mumbai, vibes. Good hands, wrists, body. super libtard hair and beard. Neck mogs me too. But at the end of the day he is still shitskin so good for him for getting a high value phenotype roastie.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6572 and Taylorswift
@BigBiceps bik Bhai ceps defend ur honour and dignity
Thread is so ridiculous, it doesn't even need counter-arguments. Whole post is a massive joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Thread is so ridiculous, it doesn't even need counter-arguments. Whole post is a massive joke.
no one should date outside their race tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
hey ur picture loks ,like my uncle dylan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and BigBiceps
Be careful bro this forum is full of ethnic homosexuals
my best friend is mohamed he is "ethnic" I do not hate homosexuals either I am not bigoted

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6723, BigBiceps and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6572
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Shrek2OnDvD, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/14/14509.jpg?1598817844

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
i see so many videos like this, there’s even a curry who made his new polish wife go to curryland and start praising pajeetland and pajeets jfl

Be tall and have those caveman masculine good looks as an Indian and be a good honourable man and you can may be get with a below average looking white woman who needs to find someone with less options and that's attractive.

no one should date outside their race tbh
Nah, mixed is best pheno (imo, I know many disagree), plus can't be cope cause I'm white

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Be tall and have those caveman masculine good looks as an Indian and be a good honourable man and you can may be get with a below average looking white woman who needs to find someone with less options and that's attractive.
I've seen Indians slay white girls heaps, the main popular dude at my high school was half sri lankan half white, was 6'2-3" and literally EVERY, not just some, EVERY chick drooled over him. He had like a gene or some shit that made it so that he never fucked anything up, always had an aura of like swagger connected to him, 007 vibes.

I've seen Indians slay white girls heaps, the main popular dude at my high school was half sri lankan half white, was 6'2-3" and literally EVERY, not just some, EVERY chick drooled over him. He had like a gene or some shit that made it so that he never fucked anything up, always had an aura of like swagger connected to him, 007 vibes.
6'2-3" tell no more

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

The exceptions only prove the rule.

I've had white girls, but hotter ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and SteveRogers
  • +1
Muh latino
U mean Mexican
Um no, all across central and south america you have one of the largest racially mixed populations, especially Brazil. So please tell me again how they are disgusting or garbage or whatever it was?

• +1