Curry hits the Jackpot

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Soon thus Curry will get the Japanese passport.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, moredatesmorerapes, greycel and 2 others
lmao top comment really said don't bring her to india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, greycel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
“the jackpot” being going to India with your mtb wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, Suns9999 and WanderingBurro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Suns9999
Lifefuel for boneless curry like me but tbh this is an incel factory in the making :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, Rhino LeFort and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and Rhino LeFort
Lifefuel for boneless curry like me but tbh this is an incel factory in the making :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Better than pajeetas:
Horrible genetics

When the kids come out and the Pajeeta genetic recomb curse hits... :feelsgood:

Objectively 7 PSL prime btw

I'd prefer a mullato or Arab foid myself. I think they are way more attractive and they are what they look like

Pajeetas are the equivalent of genetic catfishes.
Well... catfishes is a stretch, 99% of them look like shit. But even the top 1%, heck, the top 0.0000001% - Aishwarya Rai, Terrastacy for Indians... still pumps out PSL 3s

You think Margot Robbie would?
Kate Li?
A HTB White foid FOGS a Terrastacy for Pajeetas

And this chick is at best under all the filters and makeup, a High MTB Pajeeta lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
Better than pajeetas:
Water is wet JFL, nothing is worse than western Pajeeta. I will make it my life mission to settle with a non Pajeeta, at the very least donate my sperm. I’d rather die alone than overhear the nagging of a whoremaxxed 30+ year old Pajeeta with that nasty California accent, telling me to buy her more gold after I just worked 12 hours of my shift. Bitch can’t even cook roti :forcedsmile::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
Water is wet JFL, nothing is worse than western Pajeeta. I will make it my life mission to settle with a non Pajeeta, at the very least donate my sperm. I’d rather die alone than overhear the nagging of a whoremaxxed 30+ year old Pajeeta with that nasty California accent, telling me to buy her more gold after I just worked 12 hours of my shift. Bitch can’t even cook roti :forcedsmile::lul:
Facts
And even the best looking "stacy":forcedsmile:jeetas give birth to Incels

A terrastacy Indian did.

It's ALL LUCK BASED with them. Unlike HTB other women who are consistent to their genes.

Horrendous genes, all of them

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
Facts
And even the best looking "stacy":forcedsmile:jeetas give birth to Incels

A terrastacy Indian did.

It's ALL LUCK BASED with them. Unlike HTB other women who are consistent to their genes.

Horrendous genes, all of them
Fckin based, the only good thing curry foids had going for them was that they were willing to be trad-wives. But now? In 2024, even in the EAST it’s cope. They’re all JBW whores. Literally what are you doing if you settle with a whoremaxxed incel factory curry foid. Unless her pheno AND personality was 0.0001% (Which I highly doubt) Jfl I’m lucky to even clock MTN as a curry with average height. Like I love my mom truly, but this new age of curries is ovER for males. :blackpill: If you aren’t mixing for your bloodline, you’re just being selfish and shouldn’t have kids.

• +1
Reactions: greycel