CURRY JESTERS FOR ME INFRONT OF HIS WHITE FEMALE FRIENDS

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Here I am on my way to the store to buy some snacks while I rot for the night, im wearing a grey tank and cargo pants and Af1s, arms are looking absolutely pumped considering I just hit arms at the gym and double scooped pre.

Anyways, im walking along this path that has another path on the other side that converges in the middle. Parallel to me, are two short fat curry dudes walking with two white chicks.

We meet in the middle where the path converged and it was an akward moment where neither person knows who to go infront of, so I just gesture with my hands for them to go ahead of me, right before I go back to looking at my phone one of the dudes stops walking and says

"im tryna get like you bro" and flexes his arm with a grinch-forced smile on his face:feelskek:

Not sure what his game was here, neither of his female friends laugh and it just made his body more embarrassing, so I just replied "thanks bro thats all u" to seem normal and nice.

But i quickly realized this was a retarded comment because he was clearly out of shape and that phrase is typically used between gymbros, the manlet didnt know what to say and just said 'thanks' and put his fist out for a bump.

At this point I was caging internally hard and had to quickly walk ahead because it was too awkward. As I was turning a corner i peered my head behind at the group and his female friends were openly caging at him likely for that interaction. I annihilated him infront of his bro and his two female friends:feelskek:. IDK whats going on this week but im on a streak of destroying subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, moreroidsmoredates, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@Gaygymmaxx @Jason Voorhees @moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
my honest reaction
mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, ShowerMaxxing and ChadL1te
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Where they dravidian

IMG 2598

I agree op or disagree, whatever you wrote sounds good!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and ChadL1te
You're sense of humor mogs mine
the humor i found in the comment was the Juxtaposition between the op calling another user based, and calling the other a faggot and ignoring them, hence it was funny cause you didn't expect the 2nd comment

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, cromagnon, Ascеnd and 1 other person
Send physique saar

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible
They’re all Dravidian, the distinction between north and south is cope, they’re both shit coloured monkeys.
Eh not from what I’ve seen

• +1
whats the difference in pheno? Im not entirely educated on it
Ok so from what u saw, were they like dark skinned or light skinned (meaning one shade from white ppl)

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and psychomandible
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible
How tall are you?

• +1
Yh that’s like prime curry (the ones ppl usually make fun of etc) they’re mainly from the dravidian caste which is what u kinda described, the other side basically is the hrithik roshan type (if u look him up that’s basically the other side of the equation, super rare tho)

• +1
Obligatory bateman:
Christian Bale Swag GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and ChadL1te
browns trying to interact with a white hoping the status might rub off on them and impress girls

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and ChadL1te
Yh that’s like prime curry (the ones ppl usually make fun of etc) they’re mainly from the dravidian caste which is what u kinda described, the other side basically is the hrithik roshan type (if u look him up that’s basically the other side of the equation, super rare tho)
yeah they looked like the ones often made fun of

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
lmfaooo :forcedsmile:

• +1