Curry lady next door gave my mom a gift

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Curry couple moved next door to my parents. The wife gave my mom a gift. Next time I see her or her husband, I'm going to ask if they are related to @human304 @Gengar or @Jason Voorhees . Our resident curries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, mug, BroMinBoss and 6 others
schizo user tbh but at least not a jew @Xangsane

What did they gift you?

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11
What did they gift you?
I didn't get a gift. Maybe I should have called the husband saar and then he would give me a gift

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
GKRT0GqXQAE5g8L

its over. curry's have fallen.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and klip11
nice catch. punjabi and bengali foids are the biggest woke bitches to ever exist.
Any idea why that is? Maybe partition gave them mental problems. :lul: Both Punjab and Bengal were partitioned. Coincidence? I think not.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Any idea why that is? Maybe partition gave them mental problems. :lul: Both Punjab and Bengal were partitioned. Coincidence? I think not.
yup, you answered this correct. heard somewhere that severe trauma gets imprinted into your dna and becomes generational. if that assumption is correct then these two ethnicities are fucked up due to that.
they were the most prosperous,educated and elite before the partition. sad to see it turn out like this.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
yup, you answered this correct. heard somewhere that severe trauma gets imprinted into your dna and becomes generational. if that assumption is correct then these two ethnicities are fucked up due to that.
they were the most prosperous,educated and elite before the partition. sad to see it turn out like this.
Yeah, that's true. Bengal was the richest province during the Mughal Empire for example. Then the British looted us, partitioned us. I have also heard of residual trauma, but I wonder why I did not catch any of this. Do you think it's because my family didn't migrate because of partition? My family was settled in West Punjab for centuries.

• +1
Yeah, that's true. Bengal was the richest province during the Mughal Empire for example. Then the British looted us, partitioned us. I have also heard of residual trauma, but I wonder why I did not catch any of this. Do you think it's because my family didn't migrate because of partition? My family was settled in West Punjab for centuries.
The British proved their superiority by pwning your empire

have you seen what UK looks like. its already been conquered by indians and pakistanis.

This is the 20 percent white DNA you have inherited from the transatlantic trade. Anyway, I am not a Mughal, so it wasn't my empire. Mughal is the Persian and bastardized name for Mongol. Basically, Mughals claim Mongol ancestry but their founder was an Uzbek who had Turkic ancestry, I think they were related to Timur; an undefeated general.

• +1
This is the 20 percent white DNA you have inherited from the transatlantic trade. Anyway, I am not a Mughal, so it wasn't my empire. Mughal is the Persian and bastardized name for Mongol. Basically, Mughals claim Mongol ancestry but their founder was an Uzbek who had Turkic ancestry, I think they were related to Timur; an undefeated general.
I admit that we were pwned by slavery. But, it was with the assistance of other African tribes that sold African slaves to slave traders.

Plus, it all worked out for the blacks sold as slaves. There descendants got access to snowbunnies, to living in a 1st world country and being the wealthiest group of blacks on the planet compared to blacks still in Africa or in the Caribbean. The average African black would sell his soul to live in the USA

Plus, it all worked out for the blacks sold as slaves. There descendants got access to snowbunnies, to living in a 1st world country and being the wealthiest group of blacks on the planet compared to blacks still in Africa or in the Caribbean.
aren't the carribbeans also settled their as workers for the sugar cane and rubber farms ?

carribbean was not home to africans originally , it was mainly home to aboriginal people.

I admit that we were pwned by slavery. But, it was with the assistance of other African tribes that sold African slaves to slave traders.

Plus, it all worked out for the blacks sold as slaves. There descendants got access to snowbunnies, to living in a 1st world country and being the wealthiest group of blacks on the planet compared to blacks still in Africa or in the Caribbean. The average African black would sell his soul to live in the USA
I am saying you speak in favor of Europeans due to being partially European yourself, which stems from the transatlantic trade. I agree, it was other African tribes that sold you out. I agree that ultimately the "new world" blacks benefited the most out of this; from getting raped by their masters, they are now having consensual sex with their masters' offspring.

aren't the carribbeans also settled their as workers for the sugar cane and rubber farms ?

carribbean was not home to africans originally , it was mainly home to aboriginal people.
Yeah, most African slaves went to South America or the Caribbean. The ones that came to the USA won the lottery in a sense.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back