Curry lands in America, gets ridiculed for having a small penis by the first woman he meets naked

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
I’m new to America. I’m from India. Had sex there with a few girls and never had any complaints. Moved to America, met a woman through Tinder and she said she doesn’t mind having sex on the first date if we vibe well.
The vibes were good and I went to her place. Got undressed and I’m a grower and I was nervous, it shrank and she started laughing after seeing it. I kinda expected it and I calmed my nerves down and I got fully erect and she told me “it’s still kinda sad looking. You’re unfortunate for having a little one”. That broke me and i started tearing up and apologized and left.
I’m not small my any means. I’m exactly 6” or may be a little but smaller than that on a bad day but it’s definitely over 5.5 inches. Idk what to do. My self worth and confidence is gone for good and I don’t think I could ever recover from this.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Sub0, Deleted member 28691 and 5 others
mogs me had sex and date with girl

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, RAMU KAKA, rooman and 3 others
Good. Fuckin sex crazed monkeys need reality checks on their smv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RAMU KAKA, rooman and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, rooman and Deleted member 24278
Where's the painless rope option in life ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and cutie_pie
Thats over average its kinda crazy but its prolly less worse than most western women delusion about how beautiful a partner they deserve since they see dicks less often

already mogs 99% of curries, man got NAKED in a room with ANOTHER GIRL

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, rooman and ascension
how the fuck is this curry having sex

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Welcome to America, kid.

"but 5.5 inches is average bro, if you're already at the point of having sex, women aren't going to reject you for that!"

almost like I was right about everything regarding dick size?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
How was he even able to find a woman that is willing to have sex with him on the first date though? According to the blackpill he has to be really good looking in order for this to happen. If he isn't good looking and is just a normie or something then that kinda disproves the blackpill

Last edited:
he was probably 6'+
He was probably a fat American retard sitting in his basement in Minnesota making up stories in his head to farm for karma.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Sub0, Deleted member 30432 and 2 others
He was probably soft when he showed her his dick

"Over 5.5 inches"

he was probably 6'+
He's 5'9 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 21898
"but 5.5 inches is average bro, if you're already at the point of having sex, women aren't going to reject you for that!"

almost like I was right about everything regarding dick size?
Yup

Yeah this is definitely fake, I can't believe this story. Would believe it if he were 6'. A 5'9 guy is not getting women like that.
This seems like larp tbh no 5’9 curry is getting sex on the first date

Better than 90% of Forum users, still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back