• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, BPDexhead, Deleted member 6401 and 21 others
Why do they do this?

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and 12 others
He deserved to be laughed at for inflating this whore's ego.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 18 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6401, MiroslavBulldosex and 11 others
I'll be drinking my chai in honor of this bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
low inhib shitskin keep devoting threads to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, turkproducer and 3 others
Wtf this gas station curry thought a white chick would like him wtf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, turkproducer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Okay buddy bhaios, it's easy to laugh at this video but put yourself in his place: imagine working a dead-end job that you hate doing but the only redeeming thing about is that one blonde customer who always smiles at you. You start getting butterflies while you spend your days thinking about when she will come back again. After some time, you wake up one day and you tell yourself it can't stay this way. You have to make a move and fast before someone else does. You realize you don't have enough money because you're working that dead-end job, it will take 50 more shifts but it will be worth it. After 50 more shifts, you finally buy that one diamond ring you think she will happily accept once you propose to her. Then you spend weeks waiting until she comes back again, and when she does, you shoot your shot and strike at the right opportunity. You fill up her car and tell her you will bring her a surprise because she keeps visiting your gas station once in a while. Not only do you lower the price, but you also get on your knees to propose to her. She takes out her mobile phone which is most likely an iPhone and she starts talking in the most ghetto of ways, making fun of you for the world to see. You aren't expecting this, and you feel like you're just in a nightmare. You try to be persistent a little bit but she won't bulge and she keeps recording you. Then you give up and you realize nothing will ever happen and you're planning on killing yourself. After all, the diamond ring was $100,000 and you have $50,000 to buy that one gun you saw the other day. And then you go and bring the gun home, you don't even need to write a suicide note because everyone already saw the humiliation online. So you put the gun on your temple and... click.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 19 others
Asian smv tanked too hard because of corona so curries are desperate to take back that spot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Failomaxxed, Hades, IndianJock and 19 others
Okay buddy bhaios, it's easy to laugh at this video but put yourself in his place: imagine working a dead-end job that you hate doing but the only redeeming thing about is that one blonde customer who always smiles at you. You start getting butterflies while you spend your days thinking about when she will come back again. After some time, you wake up one day and you tell yourself it can't stay this way. You have to make a move and fast before someone else does. You realize you don't have enough money because you're working that dead-end job, it will take 50 more shifts but it will be worth it. After 50 more shifts, you finally buy that one diamond ring you think she will happily accept once you propose to her. Then you spend weeks waiting until she comes back again, and when she does, you shoot your shot and strike at the right opportunity. You fill up her car and tell her you will bring her a surprise because she keeps visiting your gas station once in a while. Not only do you lower the price, but you also get on your knees to propose to her. She takes out her mobile phone which is most likely an iPhone and she starts talking in the most ghetto of ways, making fun of you for the world to see. You aren't expecting this, and you feel like you're just in a nightmare. You try to be persistent a little bit but she won't bulge and she keeps recording you. Then you give up and you realize nothing will ever happen and you're planning on killing yourself. After all, the diamond ring was $100,000 and you have $50,000 to buy that one gun you saw the other day. And then you go and bring the gun home, you don't even need to write a suicide note because everyone already saw the humiliation online. So you put the gun on your temple and... click.
Any cuck that would even THINK of buying some random girl a present, especially a fucking RING, should kill himself no joke

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 7 others
Any cuck that would even THINK of buying some random girl a present, especially a fucking RING, should kill himself no joke
He's already dead buddy bhaio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and RichardSpencel
He saw a possibility for his kids to go up the hindu dindu shitskin caste system, he took the chance. He couldnt cope with his shitskin self

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 7 others
Fuarrrrrkkkk brutal,I bought my oneitis chocolates and flowers (like $20) last year on Valentine's (she rejected me brutally)

Keep mirin me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
y'allah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChoSeungHui and Chadeep
Inhibs me

• +1
Okay buddy bhaios, it's easy to laugh at this video but put yourself in his place: imagine working a dead-end job that you hate doing but the only redeeming thing about is that one blonde customer who always smiles at you. You start getting butterflies while you spend your days thinking about when she will come back again. After some time, you wake up one day and you tell yourself it can't stay this way. You have to make a move and fast before someone else does. You realize you don't have enough money because you're working that dead-end job, it will take 50 more shifts but it will be worth it. After 50 more shifts, you finally buy that one diamond ring you think she will happily accept once you propose to her. Then you spend weeks waiting until she comes back again, and when she does, you shoot your shot and strike at the right opportunity. You fill up her car and tell her you will bring her a surprise because she keeps visiting your gas station once in a while. Not only do you lower the price, but you also get on your knees to propose to her. She takes out her mobile phone which is most likely an iPhone and she starts talking in the most ghetto of ways, making fun of you for the world to see. You aren't expecting this, and you feel like you're just in a nightmare. You try to be persistent a little bit but she won't bulge and she keeps recording you. Then you give up and you realize nothing will ever happen and you're planning on killing yourself. After all, the diamond ring was $100,000 and
Looks Bangladeshi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gengar
I feel bad for the guy ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180, AlexHeally and 1 other person
Should've been shot through the head on the spot for trying something like that. Ugly poor curries need to know their fucking place

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 649 and 1 other person
What the fuck.
I mean curries average IQ is pretty low so.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Gaia262

Indians just think differently to other races .

In his mind he is thinking he can impress her with that ring however he is actually trying to buy her

He is also living in a romantic dillusion of being this gentleman that you see in Bollywood movies.

To a western spectator this is autism but in his mind he is romeo.

Indians in my opinion are genetically predisposed to these autistic tendencies and not fitting societal norms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 10 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gosick and Gaia262
that guy is in his like mid 30;s proposing to a highschooler lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
  • +1
Indians just think differently to other races .

In his mind he is thinking he can impress her with that ring however he is actually trying to buy her

He is also living in a romantic dillusion of being this gentleman that you see in Bollywood movies.

To a western spectator this is autism but in his mind he is romeo.

Indians in my opinion are genetically predisposed to these autistic tendencies and not fitting societal norms.
Yeah they definitely do not have normal brain wiring. Only whites have that tbf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Patient A and 2 others
another banger thread by Archerbro

me counting all the reacts i farmed from this bitch

Giphy2
Giphy2
Giphy2

Giphy2
Giphy2
Giphy2

Nigga hes retarded there's no getting around it.
Even at the worst stage of oneitis I didnt think about fucking proposing to some girl you arent even dating. This even autism mogs Nate.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Vidyacoper and Jagged0
Even at the worst stage of oneitis I didnt think about fucking proposing to some girl you arent even dating. This even autism mogs Nate.
This nigga is so low IQ

He should date and than maybe offer the ring god dammit JFL

And why the hell you would offer a ring to someone you don’t know does he have autism JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and LordNorwood
This nigga is so low IQ

He should date and than maybe offer the ring god dammit JFL

And why the hell you would offer a ring to someone you don’t know does he have autism JFL
My only explanation for this shit is that its rooted in the delusion that the grand nature of the gesture will be respected becuase it reveals the intensity of romantic feeling I guess. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of how women think.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Failomaxxed, IndianJock, Chadeep and 1 other person
My only explanation for this shit is that its rooted in the delusion that the grand nature of the gesture will be respected becuase it reveals the intensity of romantic feeling I guess. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of how women think.
Or like Bollywood movies brainwashing those retards into thinking that women want this and they love it when a random guy ask for her to be his wife they call it “love from the first sight”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Failomaxxed, IndianJock, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Damn why TF was he humiliating himself that way?

jfl this is 100% less cringe than what i did and said to my oneitis. i was 15 but age is not an excuse for the cringy shit i did... actually holy shit this takes me back, some rich ass black guy who was in his senior year and he had a crush on my oneitis when we were sophomores and one day he entered our classroom and he publicly proposed to her one day in class, he literally ran, slid on his knees towards her and pulled out a diamond ring and asked if she wanted to marry him.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadeep and LordNorwood
My smv gets nuked to oblivion because of this downie.
Im fucking livid

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Patient A
It’s Indians like these and those creepy DMer Indians on Facebook that have given us a bad name smh

• +1
Kill all indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, Chadeep and 1 other person

Starting with the ones on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Starting with the ones on this site
Keep seething , this guy got that girl and you are coping if you think she was making fun of him in reality her pantsu was dripping wet with pussy juice as brought out that ring and asked for she show bobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Us Asians may have low smv but at least we are high inhibition unlike curries thankfully so we don’t have many videos of women laughing at us for asking them out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Chadeep
sry curries take this L lmao

• +1

• +1