IMG 20220225 103008

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10652, chaddyboi66 and 18 others
crabs in a bucket mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
“They fall under black people” :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16984 and 7 others
Looks like a white man to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
he is white :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'll join this page

He isn't actually "brown" though
Still not white

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Looks slavic. Over for slavs. They get mistaken for curries now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Salludon and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul:

It's entire over for curries when the literal name for your race is used as a euphemism/synonym for being ugly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14984

Keep rooting for your "based" niggers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and .👽.
Reminds me of fatjattmofo. Somecurry who thought he was white and said lightskinned curries should be refered to as white instead of brown

funny thing is he sent me a pic of his hand in dms and he was brown as fuck idk how he got so delusional tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14984
Why do black people want everyone to be black?

they think every dominican/puetro rican person is black

now they want indians to be black

but i find it funny that guy tought he could pass as something hes not

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, gamma and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sheboons raging cos nobody wants them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Why do black people want everyone to be black?

they think every dominican/puetro rican person is black

now they want indians to be black

but i find it funny that guy tought he could pass as something hes not
Ap95315185179 9a294a77c7046b4784cbb6aa8ae8733d2a33342d

Domicans are blacker than African Americans genetically and racially lol. African Americans aren't even fully black, they're mixed since we have on average at least 20% European DNA and Native DNA.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
“They fall under black people” :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Either she’s saying blacks are above curries which is racist tbh even if true or she’s saying curries are blacks… a good example of American and UK education system making blacks here think anybody darker than a paper bag has African connections

He isn't actually "brown" though
Still not white
Remember when I said to you that Slavs are not “propper whites” as Slavs are jsut depigmented ethnics aka arab and curries? Well let this guy be living proof that Slavs are actually depigmented Iranians with light hair and skin

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
View attachment 1563254

Domicans are blacker than African Americans genetically and racially lol. African Americans aren't even fully black, they're mixed since we have on average at least 20% European DNA and Native DNA.
Domicnas are 46% black 48% white and 6% native

they are more white than black

Black Americans have been indoctrinated to think anybody whose 0.01% black are black,
Blacks all over the world don’t think like this and don’t even accept mullatos but the American ones call them “lightskin” as if they are the same :feelshaha:. You can only claim a full blood race if your 30% or below, if not then your a mutt because any admixture above 30% is visible but anything below that isn’t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Most Blacks in America look like this
LMAO, maybe in the UK or some shit with all the African and Caribbean immigrants over there.

Average black American looks nothing like that.

based danish chocolate lover @Danish_Retard

Sorry but I support him here. Nigger women are the lowest of the low

Domicnas are 46% black 48% white and 6% native

they are more white than black

Black Americans have been indoctrinated to think anybody whose 0.01% black are black,
Blacks all over the world don’t think like this and don’t even accept mullatos but the American ones call them “lightskin” as if they are the same :feelshaha:. You can only claim a full blood race if your 30% or below, if not then your a mutt because any admixture above 30% is visible but anything below that isn’t
I don't believe in the one drop rule BS. Americans are retarded for beleiving in it.

It's so bad that they're celebrating this woman during black history month :lul::lul:

Screen Shot 2022 02 25 at 83840 AM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't believe in the one drop rule BS. Americans are retarded for beleiving in it.

It's so bad that they're celebrating this woman during black history month :lul::lul:

View attachment 1563281
The state of Yanks. Over here in the UK Mullatos are their own thing and have forms and racial categories for them, Americans get annoyed when you call mutts mutts as if the world is as ignorant as them.

Fun fact, Arabs are considered white in America but Turks (which are mostly white gentically) and Spaniards are considered brown :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Fun fact, Arabs are considered white in America but Turks (which are mostly white gentically) and Spaniards are considered brown :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
they just have them to boost white numbers in real life people think they are brown

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
they just have them to boost white numbers in real life people think they are brown
I dunno, many Americans I have spoken to have argued with me telling me Arabs are legit “white” same with Iranians. But when I told them
By this logic curries are white they lost their shit… like why draw the line there why not accept blacks as white of American blacks are 1/5th white?

I dunno, many Americans I have spoken to have argued with me telling me Arabs are legit “white” same with Iranians. But when I told them
By this logic curries are white they lost their shit… like why draw the line there why not accept blacks as white of American blacks are 1/5th white?
The race thing in the usa makes no sense i also heard that some people think Chaldeans and iranians are white but i dont know what they are talking about.

what does white even mean?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
funny thing is he sent me a pic of his hand in dms and he was brown as fuck idk how he got so delusional tbh
Long time lurker btw :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
but i lived in michigan where everyone knows they are not white

The race thing in the usa makes no sense i also heard that some people think Chaldeans and iranians are white but i dont know what they are talking about.

what does white even mean?
White means a person of European descent that’s it really simple right? But somehow Americans don’t even get this they call all caucasoid and even semi mixed groups like Latinos “white” and call those with fully cuacasoid phentypes and Euro phentypes “black” like the girl in that pic you showed. They are an absolute joke of a people

Go and ask your avg American if Arabs are white and most will say “yes Arabs are white they just have a different culture”

Reminds me of fatjattmofo. Somecurry who thought he was white and said lightskinned curries should be refered to as white instead of brown

Basically every curry shitskin sub animal faeces in existence lmao

Sheboons raging cos nobody wants them
The irony is That Thats a group intended for white men dating BLACK women Yet curry sub animals have overtaken the page. So clearly curry do want that Black pussy. The joke is They cant get even sheeboon pussy unless they pretend they are "white men" lmao