curry tried to scam me for petty change

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I went to a chicken shop most corner shops or chicken shops in UK are owned by brown asian people. I give this guy money for a burger meal and 3 wings, and I tell him at the counter how many wings can I get (while looking all dopey) and he ignores me because he could tell i was gone. I wait 20 min for this food that he prepared probably after his street shitting session, I ask how many wings and he says “2” I point to the screen and i’m like “why the fuck you tryna scam me give me more” and he gets all embarrassed and ends up giving me 5 jfl. After I say “That’s no good for ur business boss man ripping off ur customers” and people in the shop started laughing jfl.

Basically the cope that foreign people (not westerners) have good morals is just not true. Just the other day, a corner shop tried charging me £2.80 for some rolling papers, and scamming me £1 when I buy drink lol.

I can’t really blame them, maybe some of them remember the dirty streets of New Delhi and need all the money they can get.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension and Blackout.xl
Keep crying for curries and their dark triad scamming abilities

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, BigBoy, Petsmart and 2 others
Keep crying for curries and their dark triad scamming abilities
nah it’s fine none of them managed to do it i just find it very sad when they lie to get an extra £1 lol, like wtf are they gonna do with that?

nah it’s fine none of them managed to do it i just find it very sad when they lie to get an extra £1 lol, like wtf are they gonna do with that?
Curry mindset. Its even worse in india.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Sorry bhai come in next time you will get 7 for free this time

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Sorry bhai come in next time you will get 7 for free this time
normally shops give me extra especially if it takes 20 min to get some fkn food lol

normally shops give me extra especially if it takes 20 min to get some fkn food lol
20min is a long time. They would have probably served a white person way faster

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
20min is a long time. They would have probably served a white person way faster
You admitting that curries worship whites lol?

I don’t think it was that, they longed everyone’s orders and because most people guess me as white, just the more ethnic eastern europe type. Whenever people guess where I am from, they guess some med country or albanian.
I have literally never heard this
A lot of people call white people degenerate but not foreigners, maybe they are scared or being called racist lol

Jfl if you buy something from immigrants

• JFL
You admitting that curries worship whites lol?

I don’t think it was that, they longed everyone’s orders and because most people guess me as white, just the more ethnic eastern europe type. Whenever people guess where I am from, they guess some med country or albanian.

A lot of people call white people degenerate but not foreigners, maybe they are scared or being called racist lol
What do you mean, admit? Dude it's a known fact that curries worship whites, man. Even the Islamic curries. They treat white people like kings and queens. I think people don't call foreigners degenerate is because they have patriarchal households with strict rules. But y'know the younger generations are indeed degenerates. But first generations very rarely are.
Do you understand what you're saying? If you buy from any person besides a Native American in the US, you are buying something from an immigrant, including whites.

all food is served by “immigrants” literally. Western cuisine is shit, unless you consider south europe which is very tasty as “western food”
What do you mean, admit? Dude it's a known fact that curries worship whites, man. Even the Islamic curries. They treat white people like kings and queens. I think people don't call foreigners degenerate is because they have patriarchal households with strict rules. But y'know the younger generations are indeed degenerates. But first generations very rarely are.
idk i don’t come from these countries so i wouldn’t know.

Do you understand what you're saying? If you buy from any person besides a Native American in the US, you are buying something from an immigrant, including whites.
low iq

No bro let's talk about it. Your life is worth living, no matter how difficult it may be. It will pass, trust me. I'm here if you need a listening ear, man. I'm here.

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs
No bro let's talk about it. Your life is worth living, no matter how difficult it may be. It will pass, trust me. I'm here if you need a listening ear, man. I'm here.
Screwit 1

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

wtf bro i cant buy anything from anyone anymore man. i hate those dirty no good immigrants.

wtf bro i cant buy anything from anyone anymore man. i hate those dirty no good immigrants.
Yeah immigrants are no good. They steal our jobs!

• JFL