Curry tries to lighten his daughters skin by making her avoid sunlight

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV

This is why all curries should mix with pale curries, atleast their kids will have decent skin jfl

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34
Her fucking arms will be dark lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Mkhzee
He should get her a hydroquinone cream, inject a shit ton of glutathione V, and bleach her skin, despite this she will be only light brown, brootal genetics

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
My skin after avoiding the sun wearing a cap for 2 months btw

Captain

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Jova, TechnoBoss and 3 others
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
He should get her a hydroquinone cream, inject a shit ton of glutathione V, and bleach her skin, despite this she will be only light brown, brootal genetics
The only non cope way of lightskinmaxxing is hydroquinone. I genuinely noticed a difference within a week but ur skin will quickly go back to it's original state if u stop using it. If you can be consistent u can easily lighten 2-3 shades atleast. Even someone as dark as me can get to olive skin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and Mkhzee
The only non cope way of getting lightskinned hydroquinone. I genuinely noticed a difference within a week but ur skin will quickly go back to it's original state. If you can be consistent u can easily lighten 2-3 shades atleast. Even someone as dark as me can get to olive skin.
I only wanna use it to get rid of my dark ass elbows

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I only wanna use it to get rid of my dark ass elbows
You'll have to keep it using it otherwise it's useless. Your elbows will return back to their original shade within a few days

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee and Jova