Currycel betabuxxes a jeeta, jeeta refuses to fuck him, reddit npcs say he's a heckin misogynist for expecting sex from his wife only for her to cheat

incelbhai

incelbhai

Iron
>28m, 25f
>arrange marriage, jeeta had had 2 bfs in the past meanwhile the dudes a virgin
>jeeta rode the cock carousel in the usa, came back to india to settle down
>doesnt even kiss him after marriage
>"I'm doubtful whether she likes me. I have tried gestures like flowers and dates, but they haven't moved past conversation and cuddling." :lul::forcedsmile:
>posts on reddit suspecting he's being used to settle down with, kek
>curries who are trucels by default until proven otherwise gaslight the poor guy saying it takes months for a girl to get comfortable enough to fuck you even if she likes you and is attracted to you
>sad thing is the poor curries actually believe that shit cause they've never gotten any attention from a girl, ever

Screenshot 2024 09 30 at 31656PM

Screenshot 2024 09 30 at 31722PM

also jfl at this, redditors cope so hard

Screenshot 2024 09 30 at 32221PM

half an year later...

Screenshot 2024 09 30 at 31757PM

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
reddit npcs are even worse when its pajeetas and pajeets, it s such a fucking shit show lmao, pajeetas virtue signalling about how they are literal goddesses, the very embodiment of virtue and sexless pajeets eating that shit up and defending muh queen muh, india is so fucking gynocentric its insane

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ProBono
This is an elaborate troll

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Fucking shit it just gets more brootal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned and JohnDoe
I can’t read it. Some people are like actually not real

If I can’t fuck a girl on the 2nd or 3rd(if I really like her) date, then I’m going for the next one

JFL at simps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back