• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, ROTTING, thereallegend and 4 others
Over for his narrow face and small skull

Skull = life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Can you post the comments I want to see all the gymcel comments, and girls saying muh personality but of course they won’t dm him

Can you post the comments I want to see all the gymcel comments, and girls saying muh personality but of course they won’t dm him
They said he’s cute, it’s medium ugly + twinkpill confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
he has a dicussion with a blackpiller in the comments
about surgery

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Looks like @inferiorpispot234 ‘s cousin in Kerala. :ROFLMAO:

They said he’s cute, it’s medium ugly + twinkpill confirmed
Nigga has lived for years and still hasn't figured out what virtue signaling is. If they aren't giving physical iois or their time then it's not a ioi.

we must estabilish an internet firewall between the western countries and third-world countries, it will help us Wester brown dudes and other Western ethnics 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
jfl did this currycel actually get 1.3 million likes from this shit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
utter fucking retards

these people want to make me go ER and i'm not even a virgin myself

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 17217
jfl did this currycel actually get 1.3 million likes from this shit:lul:
This is your people's fault, fucking Hindus doing cringe stuff like this because they think that they are buddy buddy with white people. Tell your people in curryland that everyone, EVERYONE, especially white people looks down on curries and don't want to associate with them. Atleast when Muslim curries do cringey shit, we atleast do it in urdu so that no one besides other curries have any idea what we are talking about.

Last edited:
This is your people's fault, fucking Hindus doing cringe stuff like this because they think that they are buddy buddy with white people. Tell your people in curryland that everyone, EVERYONE, especially white people looks down on curries and don't want to associate with them. Atleast when Muslim curries do cringey shit, we atleast do it in urdu so that no one besides other curries have any idea what we are talking about.
I'm Canadian and you are a brown guy as well lmao don't act like you're above this:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CFW432
It's over if your genetics cause you to misspell "confidence" and "pomegranate."