Currycel takes on Celt and gets a punch in the nose

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
When will ethnics in Ireland learn that potatocels are just praying for an excuse to hit them?
2nd vid shows the punch

@forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Tiku, Deleted member 20399 and 6 others
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
edited version is comical

original

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 20399 and AutisticGymcel
How is the immigration situation in Ireland? Are the Irish cucked about it or based. I’m a dual US/Irish citizen, but I haven’t been to Ireland in about 10 years.

How is the immigration situation in Ireland? Are the Irish cucked about it or based. I’m a dual US/Irish citizen, but I haven’t been to Ireland in about 10 years.
Dublin city feels majority ethnic now
Extreme demographic changes since 2021
A large portion of the population are based on the issue but we live in a police state so protesters who attempt to prevent the opening of migrant centres with physical blockades just get assaulted and pepper sprayed and arrested

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper and AutisticGymcel
>punching a fat middle-aged deathnik

A glorious victory for Europe! :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and cashmerefraud
dressed better

>punching a fat middle-aged deathnik

A glorious victory for Europe! :fuk:

If it was the other way round they'd be saying "look at these violent thug immigrants beating up our pure innocent white boys! Get them out!"

A large portion of the population are based on the issue but we live in a police state so protesters who attempt to prevent the opening of migrant centres with physical blockades just get assaulted and pepper sprayed and arrested

Garda are traitors. I thought people who love their country generally sign up for law enforcement? Over.

If it was the other way round they'd be saying "look at these violent thug immigrants beating up our pure innocent white boys! Get them out!"
Joever. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ascension

Are the Irish people starting to make the connection that the reason this is happening is because of the Jews in their government?