• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, cvzvvc, Adriana Lima and 23 others
just go outside bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Rt-Rust1, fogdart and 1 other person
Cameraman needs to have his head chopped off favela style ( in gta v)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, Lygodactylus and 11 others
His jestermaxxing was going okay, typical autism up until some whore decided to cut him off

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, Ken and 12 others
Cameraman must have his head chopped favela style.
Fuck her entitled ass friends tbh. The blonde girl seemed like she didn't really care and was just trying to be nice/have a good time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, Ken and 6 others
he should call her racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18159 and 4 others
His jestermaxxing was going okay, typical autism up until some whore decided to cut him off
This nigga really think currycels can get Stacie’s with their “game”

State of blackpill @looksmaxxer234 @WannabeJock @germanlooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18261, WontStopNorwooding and 11 others
When did I say that?
Tht autist wasnt going to get shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 18159
When did I say that?
Tht autist wasnt going to get shit
At best, he would've been the entertainment for the night. Perhaps they would let him follow them around and continue to jester for them. He wasn't ever going to get any poon tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827, rand anon and 3 others

State of blackpill
Nigga probably went home logged on .org and made a thread on how he got a IOI from a white Stacy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, GetShrekt and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Growth Plate and Chadethnic101
He's a gl prettyboy. If he was more NT he could've had a chance

Also I don't think the girl he was talking to minded it at first but he spammed it jfl :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Growth Plate
At best, he would've been the entertainment for the night. Perhaps they would let him follow them around and continue to jester for them. He wasn't ever going to get any poon tho.
Yes, no chance.
But being near n getting a whiff of the intoxicating pheromones of a white Stacy is enough to make ethnicels like me persistent enough nd lose all dignity

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18159, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Meanwhile she's buying Tyler Maher jolly ranchers all night while trying to lick the blue off his tongue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lygodactylus, Biiyo03 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18261, Growth Plate and forevergymcelling
I hate jesters so much ngl

It serves him right for acting like such a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16058, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
:feelskek:
Jestermaxxers are too stupid, they don't deserve any sympathy. Imagine just humilliating yourself like that and being some sort of clown entertainment for a foid just for some crumbs of pussy:forcedsmile: Fuck that tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD and 11 others
Lmao look at those pupils, he’s clearly rolling hard off molly rn but the dumb cunts don’t know how to act with someone in that state 🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Growth Plate and Deleted member 18159
I hate jesters so much ngl

It serves him right for acting like such a retard
You see this shit all the time at American Unis. I would be out with my friends and all the girls in our group would get approached by ethnics trying this jestering shit.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and forevergymcelling
@FailedNormieManlet caught in 4K

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Cringe, NTmogs me though:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Came back here to cage

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, The_God, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
I wanted to see that stacylite's face so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
thats embarrassing JFL imagine having her friend yell at u to gtfo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 18159 and Oberyn
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and forevergymcelling
Jumping Season 6 GIF by The Masked Singer

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 18159
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
so close to ascension yet so far :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fucking hate jesters, white curry whatever.

autistic jesters are even worse.

dont see why people say u should jestermaxz to.be NT, I used to be NT and confident when I met my oneitis, but never jestermaxxed, even being dark and.silent, in an NT way works fine,.jesters need re education

• +1
Reactions: Ken, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 18159

dont see why people say u should jestermaxz to.be NT, I used to be NT and confident when I met my oneitis, but never jestermaxxed, even being dark and.silent, in an NT way works fine,.jesters need re education
Imagine this currycel talking to another male in this autistic soy fueled manner

Repeatedly asking why his tongue is blue in that stupid tone ect

It just wouldn't happen. The guy would probably get punched. But because it's a girl, he thinks it's ok :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Oberyn, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person

True. Regardless of who does it, it's cringe af and low T. Imagine completely disrespecting yourself thinking it will get you into a girls pants. It's brainlet strategy reserved for simps and cucks.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
@FailedNormieManlet out running NT game

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet, Oberyn and 1 other person
Anyone think the brunette at the end is better looking?

He hold her hands, incels 🌝

State of blackpill @looksmaxxer234 @WannabeJock @germanlooks
not related to.curry, some dude with that accent, that tuxedo but salludon or roshan or or Abbas face, and shed go home with him in 10 mins, just by talking a bit,.none of that autism

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
@FailedNormieManlet out running NT game
looks like @FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 had an ivf kid together, look at.his.cheek bones and fat pads, same as chadethnic

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadethnic101 and LightSkinNoob
Imagine this currycel talking to another male in this autistic soy fueled manner

It just wouldn't happen. The guy would probably get punched. But because it's a girl, he thinks it's ok :lul:
cos he has the curry autism due to.bad parenting

The girl looks completely plastered so she's going to be more tolerant of shit like this. If she was sober, it would be a completely different interaction most likely and a far more blackpilling one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, forevergymcelling and Oberyn
You see this shit all the time at American Unis. I would be out with my friends and all the girls in our group would get approached by ethnics trying this jestering shit.
but do ethnics do it more than whites??

shit seen this 5 times now, might show my shrink tonight

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Where is the stacy?

but do ethnics do it more than whites??
Most white dudes are way too high inhib to do shit like this. I see black dudes to it a lot, but when they do it, it's more socially acceptable, because people see blacks as being naturally more NT and extroverted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadethnic101
looks like @FailedNormieManlet and @Chadethnic101 had an ivf kid together, look at.his.cheek bones and fat pads, same as chadethnic
Hahaha I don't see it Bhai tbh

But he's real autistic approach just say I think your hot and get rejected tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chinacurry
Most white dudes are way too high inhib to do shit like this. I see black dudes to it a lot, but when they do it, it's more socially acceptable, because people see blacks as being naturally more NT and extroverted.
blacks do it with swag, dont count.

I agree I see ethnics try PUA shit more than whites, I think.whites go to.the courses, but dont try it in.the field cos too high inhib.

ethnics value education so just say yeah teacher said go say that when wearing this stupid hat so I'll do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
i AtE A jOLIe RaNcHeR!!!

6B92235C 315B 4747 A3A1 69755252ECC9

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet, GetShrekt and 1 other person
blacks do it with swag, dont count.

I agree I see ethnics try PUA shit more than whites, I think.whites go to.the courses, but dont try it in.the field cos too high inhib.

ethnics value education so just say yeah teacher said go say that when wearing this stupid hat so I'll do it
Very true. This jestermaxxing/pua shit is super autistic and never works. This guy would be better off just having a normal conversation with people at the party and trying to form a social circle. He would do a lot better that way.

Last edited:
"Just go up and talk to her bro! What's the worst that could happen?"

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back