Currycel zoomers ascend just by shaving their pedo stach off and growing hair out

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lingesan Periyaandi

Lawyer by day, pimp by midnight

How tf they glow up :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
you missed the 50 filters

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi

How tf they glow up :feelswhy:

Angles, lighting and getting a haircut.

They never ascended, just learned how to take good pics and make "thirst trap" edits.

I know it's 2024 so it's common now, but I honestly cringe at the self-awareness of ppl that make these "glow up" edits or general thirst traps. I get second hand embarrassment. Like your some mid becky or normie, larping as a stacey/chad. Just stop. Put the camera down and stop. Get rid of your ego. You're not that guy pal.

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi and Roninotrolling
turkggers this applies to you too

Angles, lighting and getting a haircut.

They never ascended, just learned how to take good pics and make "thirst trap" edits.

I know it's 2024 so it's common now, but I honestly cringe at the self-awareness of ppl that make these "glow up" edits or general thirst traps. I get second hand embarrassment. Like your some mid becky or normie, larping as a stacey/chad. Just stop. Put the camera down and stop. Get rid of your ego. You're not that guy pal.
btw these guys are 5'6 that second guy btw looks bothing like his filtered pics, hes 5'6 w a niggerish nose

• +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi