Currycels and pajeets gtfih

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Pajeets/currycels, its high time to realize that, no matter how much of a bone mogger you are, if you have a shit pheno you are doomed.
I cannot stress this enough, for us currycels (incl me as an Afghancel) we need to have top tier high class,bollywood level pheno in order to slay. these jawline,hollow cheeks wont help your case, at all!
Pheno is really important for us.

evidence:

This person, to people here in this forum, might look like he is a slayer and shit and gon slay all pajeetas while i personally having lived in Afghanistan,Pakistan, can confidently say, he wont slay shit. Pajeetas will be repulsed by him. Because he doesnt look good facewise! he isn;t white, he is brownish. He looks weird.
Compared to him, normal Pakistani actors will have higher demand

so for us curries to stay alive in this harsh world, we need to have a good pheno. If you aren't born with a good pheno, the least you can do is start bleachmaxxing. Bleach your skin! APPLY WHITE CREAM ON UR FACE! LOOK WHITE IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE.
IF YOU ARE BLACK CURRY, EVEN IF UR TALL, HAVE GREEN EYES AND MOGGER BONES YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO SHIT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN COLOR!

AND DONT LET NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM TELL YOU OTHERWISE ABOUT HAVING GREEN EYES AND BEING TALL WILL MOG WHITE SKINNED CURRYCELS. ITS NOT TRUE. TAKE ADVICE FROM ME CUZ I HAVE LIVED HERE AND KNOW WHAT GIRLS DESIRE HERE!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Erik-Hexum, Preoximerianas and 5 others
😿😿😿😿
#casteintheus GIF by PlayLoops

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
are afghancels curries tho?

some curries mog my iq to the moon and back, sad though that's the only thing they've going for them

are afghancels curries tho?

some curries mog my iq to the moon and back, sad though that's the only thing they've going for them
Personally, Afghancels arent curries at all, considering how different they look. Afghancels have aggressive looks and look whiter compared to their curry counterparts, but currycels mogs us in terms of height.
I wouldn't classify them as same

Personally, Afghancels arent curries at all, considering how different they look. Afghancels have aggressive looks and look whiter compared to their curry counterparts, but currycels mogs us in terms of height.
I wouldn't classify them as same
True their not the same but india incorporated Pakistan till 1947 and parts of Afghanistan in its ancient period.

nassem shah and afridi pheno

bro
I posed a thread yesterday and got called a coping piece of shit for lightening skin
I will tag you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
bro
I posed a thread yesterday and got called a coping piece of shit for lightening skin
I will tag you
dumbass niggas honestly, white skin>>>

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 16515
dumbass niggas honestly, white skin>>>
I think nic kaufmann has the best coloring
I wanna achieve that skintone + hazel contacts and dye hair dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18840
Pajeets/currycels, its high time to realize that, no matter how much of a bone mogger you are, if you have a shit pheno you are doomed.
I cannot stress this enough, for us currycels (incl me as an Afghancel) we need to have top tier high class,bollywood level pheno in order to slay. these jawline,hollow cheeks wont help your case, at all!
Pheno is really important for us.

evidence:

View attachment 1948937
This person, to people here in this forum, might look like he is a slayer and shit and gon slay all pajeetas while i personally having lived in Afghanistan,Pakistan, can confidently say, he wont slay shit. Pajeetas will be repulsed by him. Because he doesnt look good facewise! he isn;t white, he is brownish. He looks weird.
Compared to him, normal Pakistani actors will have higher demand
View attachment 1948939

so for us curries to stay alive in this harsh world, we need to have a good pheno. If you aren't born with a good pheno, the least you can do is start bleachmaxxing. Bleach your skin! APPLY WHITE CREAM ON UR FACE! LOOK WHITE IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE.
IF YOU ARE BLACK CURRY, EVEN IF UR TALL, HAVE GREEN EYES AND MOGGER BONES YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO SHIT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SKIN COLOR!

AND DONT LET NIGGAS ON THIS FORUM TELL YOU OTHERWISE ABOUT HAVING GREEN EYES AND BEING TALL WILL MOG WHITE SKINNED CURRYCELS. ITS NOT TRUE. TAKE ADVICE FROM ME CUZ I HAVE LIVED HERE AND KNOW WHAT GIRLS DESIRE HERE!
Nah. You are taking this to an extreme. Many pajeetas would dig akash kumar as he looks very good and exotic. You need both pheno and PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 15854 and LooksOrDeath
Nah. You are taking this to an extreme. Many pajeetas would dig akash kumar as he looks very good and exotic. You need both pheno and PSL.
i personally dont think any pajeeta would consider akash kumar over someone like imran abbas. Sure akash kumar mogs him PSL wise but imran abbas will still be preferred by pajeetas because of his insane pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Pakicel
i personally dont think any pajeeta would consider akash kumar over someone like imran abbas. Sure akash kumar mogs him PSL wise but imran abbas will still be preferred by pajeetas because of his insane pheno
I do remember pajeetas calling imran abbas gay. But IDK.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
yep. White skin with pink undertones.

it was because of him surgerymaxxing,using makeup and photoshopping his pics. He photoshops his pics to extremes nowadays to look young while he is in his forties now. over for him. he ruined his reputation.
But in his prime ages (aka khuda aur mohabbat era) he was literally getting obsessed over

:love::love::love:

U would need to lighten your brows too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Yes i agree imran has best pheno for south asians in ethnic land

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deprived and Pakicel
Pretty sure afghans are taller on average than non Pakhtun, Punjabi south asians

Shaheen has a decent pheno but he's still facially a subhuman. He has a fucked up mouth area with zero harmony.
He has SFS. If he got bimax, he would ascend hard.

Those are either contact lenses, looks fake af.
It is the most realistic stuff aka iris implant. Over if you can still tell its not natural cuz 50% chance of going blind

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Akash Kumar would be more attractive than Imran Abbas to pajeetas

maybe Imran would more ideal for ltr but I call cope on that

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 18840
He has SFS. If he got bimax, he would ascend hard.
I doubt it will fix his mouth literally caving in on itself. It's probably a genetic thing as he's an inbred villager from the tribal areas

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Akash Kumar would be more attractive than Imran Abbas to pajeetas

maybe Imran would more ideal for ltr but I call cope on that
Ethnic girls from ethnicland prefer pheno over all and softer looks. Phenos as seen in tv shows. Undoubtedly prefered over akash whos a fraud anyway

• +1
Ethnic girls from ethnicland prefer pheno over all and softer looks. Phenos as seen in tv shows. Undoubtedly prefered over akash whos a fraud anyway
Maybe it's girls in the area I live in then. A first world ghetto in a third world country, standards are closer to west.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 18840
Hey can you tag me too I'm a curry
bro
I will tag you

• +1
I doubt it will fix his mouth literally caving in on itself. It's probably a genetic thing as he's an inbred villager from the tribal areas
It would. His lower maxilla is bad. Moving it forward and downgrafting it would improve him a lot.

Pretty sure afghans are taller on average than non Pakhtun, Punjabi south asians
Pashtuns are generally taller than other ethnicities in Afghanistan and are taller than most Pakistanis and Indians.

• +1
Maybe it's girls in the area I live in then. A first world ghetto in a third world country, standards are closer to west.
Snap girls have westerner standards way more. But the higher class usually the more into traditionally seen looks due to softpower.
If i was in those ethnic lands not a single psl « god » would appeal mog me. But few people understand looks and soft power really

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, LooksOrDeath and Pakicel
It would. His lower maxilla is bad. Moving it forward and downgrafting it would improve him a lot.
Shaheen-Afridi-CWC19.ashx

Maybe, but he still has issues with eye area and overall harmony. Wouldn't matter as he's 6'6 anyways

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
It is the most realistic stuff aka iris implant. Over if you can still tell its not natural cuz 50% chance of going blind
Most high-IQ user on here. You see that „either“ in my original message? Wanted to say „either implant or contacts“ but wasn‘t sure lmao

Over if you risk being blinded by some curry-doc just to still have it instantly called out

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Bleaching? Yeah, whitemaxx while also permanently ruining your skin :lul:

If there was a way to lighten skin without absolutely fucking up skin quality I would be on that in a heartbeat.

• +1
arent pashtuns tall?

i know one pashtun paki and all the males in his family are 6'3+

Yes i agree imran has best pheno for south asians in ethnic land
he's pashtun I've seen better from pashtuns tbh, but his skin color is perfect
Saw some light eyed moggers in Waziristan vids

Last edited:
Those are either contact lenses, looks fake af.
They look fake but they aren't contacts. I remember a thread on here said he got surgery for them or something

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
They look fake but they aren't contacts. I remember a thread on here said he got surgery for them or something
You‘re right. Basically it is a mix between surgery in contact lenses. instead of putting the contacts onto your eye, they cut your eye and insert the contact lense into it.

Highly risky, and retarded surgery, as you can still easily notice that something about it looks off.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived