Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
serious question, can i get at least a becky from it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emo, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person

Low key would consider it if most Dravidian females weren't subhuman

If you're from India I have bad news. Average Becky in arranged marriage has 10+ body count these days no better than white women.

• JFL
Reactions: emo, PrinceLuenLeoncur and romanstock
Yes. I've never seen a curry get a bad deal via arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
If you're from India I have bad news. Average Becky in arranged marriage has 10+ body count these days no better than white women.
if I have a US passport and six figure income can i get a brahmin stacy? :feelshah:

if I have a US passport and six figure income can i get a brahmin stacy? :feelshah:
You can get anything nigga. As soon as she lands in degenerate burgerland she will try to link up with a white guy. Go on r/India many pajeets got cucked by their wives after marrying them and moving to US. It's a gamble bhai tbh.

You can get anything nigga. As soon as she lands in degenerate burgerland she will try to link up with a white guy. Go on r/India many pajeets got cucked by their wives after marrying them and moving to US. It's a gamble bhai tbh.

how often do they try to leave?

Yes if ypu have a good job. I've seen 2/10 curries with Decent looking wife with arranged marriage

Yes if ypu have a good job. I've seen 2/10 curries with Decent looking wife with arranged marriage
i mog the average curry and i can larp as 6ft

do you think i can get a village stacy?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Who's that in the ur pfp

serious question, can i get at least a becky from it
Some Bangladeshi garum chicks are lowk breedable but I have shit dark olive skin so I can never be fully appreciated by an Indic foid. My plan is to marry a white chick and a curry chick, but only the curry chick for chicken curry because the white chick is going to not be able to cook shit and I don’t want to live off of spam