Currys In the uk are the worst

ThraxxGlo

ThraxxGlo

Iron
all curry girls are literally copy and paste and most of em are autists like they are all so loud rude and obnoxious and they are always trying to cosplay other ethnics like they are trying to look Latina and they don’t even look good and it’s super cringe and the men mostly the boys are so rude asw and I go to a boys school where most of them are all pakis like when I walk down the halls they all look the same some having the worst perms known to man and act hard thinking they are gang members and brain dead

• +1
Reactions: h111
I mean If ur curry u should automatically larp as Latino regardless of gender tbh

Unless ur Chadpreet or stacyjeeta

I mean If ur curry u should automatically larp as Latino regardless of gender tbh

Unless ur Chadpreet or stacyjeeta
No it’s the fact that they are trying to look like the TikTok latinas with heavy make up which lots of people fetishise the most

No it’s the fact that they are trying to look like the TikTok latinas with heavy make up which lots of people fetishise the most
I mean If lots of ppl fetishise those why won’t they wanna look like them?

It’s like looksmaxing 99% of fags here are trying to look like the ppl women fetishise

I mean If lots of ppl fetishise those why won’t they wanna look like them?

It’s like looksmaxing 99% of fags here are trying to look like the ppl women fetishise
True but most of them are pick me’s so they wanna do it