Curry's love for white skin

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Kraken
@JohnDoe made a thread about it recently . I can't help but notice how true that is. I see so many curries simping for lightskinned girls. It doesn't matter if she is recessed, had weird features or looks like dried up stalk of wheat. If she doesn't have melanin the curry thinks he has won. It's like the ultimate aim for so many curries to fuck and marry a white skinned girl. It's insane. Deformity level doesnt matter on a pajeeta if she has light skin. @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @Chadeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, enchanted_elixir, TUSSELEIF and 17 others
@boss8055

Doesn't this apply to all ethnics to some extent?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Chadeep, greywind and 4 others
That’s just the selective bias for more visible features, light skin ( not particularly pale but light brown) enhances facial features more than dark skin, it’s never about white skin, it’s always about the contrast that adds to the features.

Examples :
2692166 1642032410212
3370942 3348583 45513D85 D34D 4D6D B47E 350B3C025488
chico went from PSL god to chaiwala chotu.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Chadeep, mr007 and 10 others
This is why fair skin curry foid has infinite SMV for curry men. It's a status thing aswell, brown curry guys love showing their fair skin curry wife to everyone, it's basically a huge brag that you won at life in their eyes anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, curryascenderr, aspiringexcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Does this also apply to lightskin curry men or just women only?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, curryascenderr and Jason Voorhees
@vernier

Just because she lacks melanin doesn't mean she's above average

But if she possesses melanin... you can be sure she isn't above average... :feelsping:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Does this also apply to lightskin curry men or just women only?
Applies to curry guys too but to a much lesser extent imo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, curryascenderr, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Just because she lacks melanin doesn't mean she's above average

But if she possesses melanin... you can be sure she isn't above average... :feelsping:
I disagree. I think pajeetas with melanin look more exotic if their features are well and they have pink lips and good undertones. Nidhi Sunil is an example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, curryascenderr, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and NoReedemingFeature
No. Just gooks and curries
Blacks are also like this. Just go over to any african forum. They brag about having a lightskin Ethiopian wives or a lightskin mulatto wives/husbands. @alurmo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, 97baHater, Chadeep and 3 others
I disagree. I think pajeetas with melanin look more exotic if their features are well and they have pink lips and good undertones. Nidhi Sunil is an example.
I am a classic Indian I am white women only asf like my father before me

Together, will get the brown out of these genes, me and him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, t20cel, Chadeep and 3 others
Blacks are also like this. Just go over to any african forum. They brag about having a lightskin Ethiopian wives or a lightsnin mulatto wives/husbands. @alurmo
Nah.

We don’t have this issue we are ok with how we look. Sure we prefer lighter women but that’s just biology all men do but we ourselves don’t have insecurities and wanna be white skinned we just don’t wanna be pitch black but nice brown complexion which is fine and not against our natural pheno or race

Mullatos I admit get wanked hard by western born blacks but Africans ? Nah I’m calling cap

Really bhai? Seems like I'm fucked.
stfu bhai, you Look better than 99% of south East Asians, and you’re also around 6 foot.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, vernier and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and boss8055
Ik bhai but I've never been into a relationship tho I do see lightskin paki bhais getting any paki women they want.
It's your autism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vernier, Gaygymmaxx and boss8055
Nah.

We don’t have this issue we are ok with how we look. Sure we prefer lighter women but that’s just biology all men do but we ourselves don’t have insecurities and wanna be white skinned we just don’t wanna be pitch black but nice brown complexion which is fine and not against our natural pheno or race

Mullatos I admit get wanked hard by western born blacks but Africans ? Nah I’m calling cap
Someone black pill this nigga. Central Africans are known for hating themselves after Belgium and other european countries colonized them. Ask @alurmo

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
So many ugly curry girls think theyre beautiful bc theyre pale but get fogged by a dark skinned actual pretty face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, JohnDoe, boss8055 and 4 others
Someone black pill this nigga. Central Africans are known for hating themselves after Belgium and other european countries colonized them. Ask @alurmo
You’re right about Central Africans forgot those weirdos exist lol. They are a unique exception to the rule though but they are kinda fruity ngl esp those Congolese even when I was in a diverse school they got memed on by all the other blacks for being skin lightning weirdos. But as whole this isn’t an issue for us I mean there’s exceptions in every group

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
So many ugly curry girls think theyre beautiful bc theyre pale but get fogged by a dark skinned actual pretty face
Poojeeta moment

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
@JohnDoe made a thread about it recently . I can't help but notice how true that is. I see so many curries simping for lightskinned girls. It doesn't matter if she is recessed, had weird features or looks like dried up stalk of wheat. If she doesn't have melanin the curry thinks he has won. It's like the ultimate aim for so many curries to fuck and marry a white skinned girl. It's insane. Deformity level doesnt matter on a pajeeta if she has light skin. @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @Chadeep
Lightskin south asian girls are the beauty standard. Since childhood we have been shown lighskin south asian women as the peak of attractiveness. Just like how blonde women are in america. Most jeets would pick a lighskin south asian women like the red one in the video over any blonde stacy even if she utterly fogs her.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JohnDoe
OP posting this is ironic xd @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Tbh it’s reflected so much in Bollywood look at someone like Alia Bhatt. She’s pretty sure but good looking enough to get casted into multi million dollar film after film? No, but india loves her complexion if she was a few shades darker she wouldn’t make it past casting, it’s sad but true there’s a reason why skin whitening is so popular there.
IMG 3998

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and GigaStacySexual
That’s just the selective bias for more visible features, light skin ( not particularly pale but light brown) enhances facial features more than dark skin, it’s never about white skin, it’s always about the contrast that adds to the features.

Examples : View attachment 3160665View attachment 3160666 chico went from PSL god to chaiwala chotu.
coloring is law

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and boss8055
I am a classic Indian I am white women only asf like my father before me

Together, will get the brown out of these genes, me and him
I will remove curry from my future bloodline at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gaygymmaxx
Indian Skin tone is bad especially non light Mid brown one. Looks like poop.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees