Currywhores were never that disgusting

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Ngl I dont think currywhores are THAT low in SMV. Would easily take a curry HTB over a white MTB. Even the Dravidian ones, I have taken the @BrahminBosspill. Maybe this is another sign of my true Aryan ancestry, I am not repulsed by ethnic whores at first sight unlike self hating huwhite worshipping currycels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, futuregigamogger, OGJBSLAYER and 8 others
Yeah they’re slim too bc of malnourished diets, + easier to control

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg, fuxkdakikez and tervile1
i hate all women

Ngl I dont think currywhores are THAT low in SMV. Would easily take a curry HTB over a white MTB. Even the Dravidian ones, I have taken the @BrahminBosspill. Maybe this is another sign of my true Aryan ancestry, I am not repulsed by ethnic whores at first sight unlike self hating huwhite worshipping currycels.
Me too

@TRUE_CEL @CFW432 @IAMNOTANINCEL Your thoughts

Yeah they’re slim too bc of malnourished diets, + easier to control
Lmao slim girls are Ideal. You can take all the fatties u want, just leave the skinny ones for me :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: .

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and fuxkdakikez
Dravidian foids are pukefuel if they are darkskin with abo features and aren't atleast average brown skinned with some sharp Caucasian features. I rather bleach my own skin and get a bunch of cosmetic surgeries, than ever fuck a girl that's darker and has more abo features than this girl.

Attachments

• India17real.jpg
    India17real.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, try2beme, tervile1 and 1 other person
Dravidian foids are pukefuel if they are darkskin with abo features and aren't atleast average brown skinned with some sharp Caucasian features. I rather bleach my own skin and get a bunch of cosmetic surgeries, than ever fuck a girl that's darker and has more abo features than this girl.
Depends, I've seen some cute ones with fat asses ngl.

HTB is HTB. who gives a fuck about the race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, 📎♿️⚙️ and Copeful
Depends, I've seen some cute ones with fat asses ngl.
Muh fat ass, lmao black girls have fatasses ass well, but no one wants to fuck them lol. No point in fucking some girl with a fatass if she has some ugly face, you're just going to end up throwing up on her ass :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Muh fat ass, lmao black girls have fatasses ass well, but no one wants to fuck them lol. No point in fucking some girl with a fatass if she has some ugly face, you're just going to end up throwing up on her ass :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Well yeah but sheboons have ape facial structure while Dravidians are relatively human looking. Seen plenty of HTB Dravidian currywhores.

HTB is HTB. who gives a fuck about the race
White women worshippers

Hot girls are hot, i'd nut into every single one of them

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and 📎♿️⚙️
Well yeah but sheboons have ape facial structure while Dravidians are relatively human looking. Seen plenty of HTB Dravidian currywhores.

White women worshippers
Dravidians are relatively human looking.

Lmao just look at these "humans" lmfao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Attachments

• 630-07071899em-south-indian-woman-smiling-stock-photo.jpg
    630-07071899em-south-indian-woman-smiling-stock-photo.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 835ce0504cacd2dc0b2540e9e34bf442.jpg
    835ce0504cacd2dc0b2540e9e34bf442.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Corleone, try2beme and tervile1

White women worshippers
I'm sorry but who else are men suppose to worship?

The only good looking women on average are white women, euro passing Latinas, med passing arab women and lightskin stacypreets. Basically all lightskin to whiteskin caucasoid people lmao.

I'm sorry but who else are men suppose to worship?

The only good looking women on average are white women, euro passing Latinas, med passing arab women and lightskin stacypreets. Basically all lightskin to whiteskin caucasoid people lmao.
Difference in agreeing they are the best looking on average and worship boyo. Curry HTB over white MTB any day

Lmao just look at these "humans" lmfao :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
As you can see they are not literal apes. I said relatively jfl. Arent you a literal Dravidian yourself :lul:

As you can see they are not literal apes. I said relatively jfl. Arent you a literal Dravidian yourself :lul:
Lightskinish somewhat sharpish featured one :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, try2beme, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
if they hit the gym they look good specially as ethnic JB but most are flaccid inbreds

Legit over for you if you would choose a white MTB over a curry HTB
White mtb vs 2 curry htb:

lmao I think we already know who mogs who

One probably smells like some nice perfume she got from sephora. The other 2 smells like salan and biriyani :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Attachments

• white-girl_0-d0e23cc3a44f4422bf90c31dfcb1ced3.jpg
    white-girl_0-d0e23cc3a44f4422bf90c31dfcb1ced3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000_F_114206096_IELeFf9RJAb36k9RWg1nWUxrYGDAdFMm.jpg
    1000_F_114206096_IELeFf9RJAb36k9RWg1nWUxrYGDAdFMm.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo-1623091411395-09e79fdbfcf3.jpeg
    photo-1623091411395-09e79fdbfcf3.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, try2beme and TheTakeoverHasBegun
White mtb vs 2 curry htb:

lmao I think we already know who mogs who

One probably smells like some nice perfume she got from sephora. The other 2 smells like salan and biriyani :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
None of those are HTBs. You live in a white suburb per your own admission so you don't see much curries obviously jfl.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, OGJBSLAYER and zura
None of those are HTBs. You live in a white suburb per your own admission so you don't see much curries obviously jfl.
those are curry htbs lol. They are lightbrown, and have jbish faces. Thats what makes someone a htb. You cant be a htb and be lightskin and have good facial structure as a htb, those things are what make you a stacypreetlite and stacypreet.

Problem boyo? Afraid of my giga high T?
imagine bragging about needing high T to fuck these literal lab spawned abominations. You just proved that someone thats normal wouldnt even touch these women with a 10 yard stick.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
those are curry htbs lol. They are lightbrown, and have jbish faces. Thats what makes someone a htb. You cant be a htb and be lightskin and have good facial structure as a htb, those things are what make you a stacypreetlite and stacypreet.
Those are Indian standards man.

imagine bragging about needing high T to fuck these literal lab spawned abominations. You just proved that someone thats normal wouldnt even touch these women with a 10 yard stick.
Curry htb > white mtb. Simple as

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Maybe this is another sign of my true Aryan ancestry
meanwhile in reality, actual vedic aryan bulls literally created a religion and a social system (aka the caste system) because they were so disgusted by ugly ass black abos lmfao.

Quotes from the RIGVEDA ITSELF. @rand anon look at how based your r1a aryan ancestors were :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color" LMFAO HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY SOMETHING OUT OF 1940S NAZI PROPAGANDA

- [Rig Veda 3]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu (Noah) , he conquered the black skin."

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 (I.CXXX.8)]

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." LITERALLY 1500 B.C. LEBENSRAUM LMFAO

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18 (I.C.18)

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."

- [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."

- [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]

The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour."

- [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]

"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

- [Rig Veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]

" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
meanwhile in reality, actual vedic aryan bulls literally created a religion and a social system (aka the caste system) because they were so disgusted by ugly ass black abos lmfao.

Quotes from the RIGVEDA ITSELF. @rand anon look at how based your r1a aryan ancestors were :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color" LMFAO HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY SOMETHING OUT OF 1940S NAZI PROPAGANDA

- [Rig Veda 3]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu (Noah) , he conquered the black skin."

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 (I.CXXX.8)]

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." LITERALLY 1500 B.C. LEBENSRAUM LMFAO

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18 (I.C.18)

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."

- [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."

- [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]

The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour."

- [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]

"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

- [Rig Veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]

" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]
The actual coal black Andaman abos are obviously subhuman most of the time either way. Its not that serious though boyo you havent seen an actual currywhore HTB irl so your view is understandable.

U guys r just low T, duing the ancient times even back to the neanderthal homosapian superwar, we saw them for what they were, disgusting barbarian beast but fucked them anyway cause T was high, I can fuck any foid on the earth, I just have decided to live a more sophisticated and soulful life looking for foid for soul connection.

The actual coal black Andaman abos are obviously subhuman most of the time either way. Its not that serious though boyo you havent seen an actual currywhore HTB irl so your view is understandable.
You idiot those coal black andaman abos are literally 1/3rd of curry ancestry and what make curries (and dravidians mostly) ugly.

Curries are: abos+ iranian neolithic+ aryans

Dravidians being more southern have more abo in them and less iranian neolithic and aryan

North Indians being more northern have more iranian neolithic and aryan and less abo in them

Its not that serious though boyo you havent seen an actual currywhore HTB irl so your view is understandable.
Ive known some curry HTBs lol, they went to my mosque. They were lightbrown paki foids with decent looking faces, but alas, they werent lightskin. I actually know what an actual lightskin stacypreet and stacypreetlite looks like lol, i have one for a sister.

You idiot those coal black andaman abos are literally 1/3rd of curry ancestry and what make curries (and dravidians mostly) ugly.

Dravidians being more southern have more abo in them and less iranian neolithic and aryan

North Indians being more northern have more iranian neolithic and aryan and less abo in them

Yeah.... that doesnt contradict what I said. Not everything is an argument man lmao.

They have big nose, ewww

Ive known some curry HTBs lol, they went to my mosque. They were lightbrown paki foids with decent looking faces, but alas, they werent lightskin. I actually know what an actual lightskin stacypreet and stacypreetlite looks like lol, i have one for a sister.
Just to interject but AASI is poorly understood. Those coal black Onge guys you're talking about are a genetically isolated group, they're not actually the contributors to the gene pool of Pakis Banglas or Indians.

AASI/SAHG would have looked somehwat like this

Dravidians fog

53DA07FB 06C9 47B6 AC6A 5AB910AC34EF

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i had a crush on every race, even the pitch black sheboons, obese latinas ect

Never had a crush on a curry girl. Even the half blooded ones. Never will. I see some curry stacies but they dont exist irl coming from a UKCEL surrounded by curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674