Curved dick

A

Achtung

Iron
Hello everyone. My dick slightly bends to the left, it's nothing too serious or painful but I fear it might get in the way of an hypothetical ascension

Do you know anything that can fix it? The only thing I've heard of is side jelqing but I'm not exactly sure of how that would work

How much degrees is the curve? Slightly curved is normal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Hello everyone. My dick slightly bends to the left, it's nothing too serious or painful but I fear it might get in the way of an hypothetical ascension

Do you know anything that can fix it? The only thing I've heard of is side jelqing but I'm not exactly sure of how that would work
use vac extender like penimaster.

• +1
Reactions: goldensoul
Penis stretcher - you can wear it pretty much all day, under your clothes.
all-day-stretcher-silistretcher-2-all-day-penis-vacuum-stretcher-and-weight-hanger-1_1024x.jpg
shoulder-strap-silistrap-shoulder-strap-for-penis-stretchers-1_768x.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad and 6 others
Penis stretcher - you can wear it pretty much all day, under your clothes.
all-day-stretcher-silistretcher-2-all-day-penis-vacuum-stretcher-and-weight-hanger-1_1024x.jpg
shoulder-strap-silistrap-shoulder-strap-for-penis-stretchers-1_768x.jpg
There's people really going around with that thing under their clothes?

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
There's people really going around with that thing under their clothes?
Yes, this type of extender keeps the penis against the body, so it's not visible under the clothes, some people wear it even outside just like there are women who wore a butt plug when going out....
Will they fix the curve?
It should...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and AsGoodAsItGets
a surgery can fix it but you lose a little length

dont mind it much, sure straight is ideal aesthetically but no woman cares

Women actually like this, I remember twitter shaniquas getting crazy over a dickpic of some guy whose dick bended to the left

Penis extender and you should reasearch about Vitamine E, Acetyl Carnitin and castor oil too

friend sees lanyard thingy and pulls it up saying " ah you got a new id card? lemme see it"
You can say: "No man, that's for my dick...".
In some cultures people keep their penis in a sheath or tied to the body.
146895235.Dg87I8mG.jpg
nintchdbpict000282909071.jpg
Ecp9LVwXgAIgOxg.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whitepilled4life, AlwaysHaveQuestions and AsGoodAsItGets
You can say: "No man, that's for my dick...".
In some cultures people keep their penis in a sheath or tied to the body.
146895235.Dg87I8mG.jpg
nintchdbpict000282909071.jpg
Ecp9LVwXgAIgOxg.jpg
based

honestly shouldn't it be that way anyway? instead of tucking in the babymaker in fucking tight clothes and undies and acting like you dont have a dick. i need to improve my flaccid outline ngl

honestly shouldn't it be that way anyway? instead of tucking in the babymaker in fucking tight clothes and undies and acting like you dont have a dick. i need to improve my flaccid outline ngl
Yeah, some people don't wear underwear to let their genitals be unconstricted...

• Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Yeah, some people don't wear underwear to let their genitals be unconstricted...
damn i used to have a based roided gymgoer friend who used to do that and people used to get on his case all the time. need to look for some boxer briefs with a loose fit. ive gone commando from time to time when just out fro a quick bite or groceries ofc but i hate how the dick rubs against the seam in the pants tbh

yh mine kind of bends towards be a bit. some girl i banged recently mentioned it and it was the first time i noticed it and been insecure ever since. Probably from years of fapping too much, just try to straighten it while fapping

Don't be a pussy tbh girls love it bro my dick is very curved too

Nesbit surgery. I had it done