Custom jaw implant in motion

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, 3links2, 5.5psl and 6 others
looks good; too bad hes gae and doesnt really need it when you have the SMV of chicks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 29167, FutureSlayer and 9 others
Name of guy in your avi

jfl it looks bad with skinny neck. There’s a reason chads have thick necks. The genetics that cause a giant jaw also usually create a broad body and wide neck.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, goodgamebro, Deleted member 43403 and 17 others
jfl it looks bad with skinny neck. There’s a reason chads have thick necks. The genetics that cause a giant jaw also usually create a broad body and wide neck.
Can you dm me Good pictures of yours? Just interested cuz you look already very good in unfrauded ones. Especially the fade cut one.

Looks good, his jaw looks out of proportion with his frame tho

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 29167, normie_joe and 3 others
He went a bit too wide imo (left pic I morphed it slightly more narrow)
8249D917 D38E 4610 9F4D 234CADB42540
72FE32E3 06A4 4DD5 9125 F85107BA7628

But maybe that’s just the swelling. And with a thick neck and good physique overall it probably would look much better

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 29167, Oberyn and 5 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, mvp2v1 and fuckedupmanlet
that surgeon gives great results to gay patients

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29167, mvp2v1 and 4 others
it's a great result, good for him.

someone should tell him to train his neck and then he will ascend really hard cause the jaw will not be out of proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, madcap88 and fuckedupmanlet
he looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and fuckedupmanlet
So it's for gay people only

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and fuckedupmanlet
So it's for gay people only
The only males that are currently interested in plastic surgery for face, are usually homosexuals, oldcel rich guys or a few incel autists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, bradpittshairline, Danish_Retard and 4 others
The only males that are currently interested in plastic surgery for face, are usually homosexuals, oldcel rich guys or a few incel autists.
If they had actual bone implants the weren't made of plastic I would be more interested in it tbh.

I guess it might help and the dude definitely looks good(uncanny though)

whatever, people will cope in all ways, some will be succesful, some won't. It's a total wild card.

framecel and neckcel for such a jaw

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Ascendant
JFL at that unmatching result. His lower half of the face looks like a masc caveman with wide jaw and upper half of the face looks like a 12 yo soyboy. Upper half of the face doesnt match the lower half of the face. Not to mention his twinklet body and neck. The head now looks way too big for his body.

Very awkward proportions.. Jaw of a drill sergeant and body of a twink soyboy.

Just another case showcasing that jaw implants are usually cope and wasted money more often than not. I dont think it actually ascended him.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I like gays they are blackpilled and know looks matter. They pioneered youth male cosmetic surgery.

furthermore they aren't picking our foids like Chadlites does neither bragging useless Normie Bluepilled shit advice like just be confident bro' just be NT bro'.
I never understand this hate towards faggots all my Normie friends hate them. When I see a gay man I'm not aggressive because there is male sexual competition between me and him. Otherwise I always want to beat the fu ck up of every Normie who is either NT or Sim or Tatoomaxxx / gymcelling. I hate other sub Chadlite straight Males.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, the next o'pry, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Looks good, he should train neck tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Danish_Retard
looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
exactly

Massive looksmax.

jfl it looks bad with skinny neck.
Typical LARP comment demonstrates why this place is a shithole for actual criticism. He just did possibly the biggest looksmax possible and you act like a catty woman about it. You would never in any circumstance clock this guy as unnatural-looking or unattractive IRL.

Skinny neck is easy to fix. He's gay and probably doesn't want to look too beefy.

Massive looksmax.

Typical LARP comment demonstrates why this place is a shithole for actual criticism. He just did possibly the biggest looksmax possible and you act like a catty woman about it. You would never in any circumstance clock this guy as unnatural-looking or unattractive IRL.

Skinny neck is easy to fix. He's gay and probably doesn't want to look too beefy.
has to keep his neck nice and tight for sucking cock :lul:

for what its worth I agree with you

its crazy that any straight man who considers himself blackpilled thinks this is a good result. pay attention to how many people believe this looks good. Chances are you will find correlations between beliving this looks good and other opinions they hold. As in people who belive this looks good are more likly to belive xyz.

This is why you should never blindly trust what users on this site say.
Screenshot 2023 11 15 at 14022AM
I think the implants need to be reduced in size, and he probably needs better midface augmentation to go with augmentation of his orbitals (widening)

Last edited:
he looks like a faggot but thats not the surgeons fault

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
its crazy that any straight man who considers himself blackpilled thinks this is a good result.
Calling yourself "blackpilled" means you probably have a double-digit IQ and are likely a teenager.

Just be a skinny neck faggot theory