customs took my furosemide and supplements

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
wtf they literally took my furosemide, biotin and vitamin c. idgaf about biotin or vitamin c BUT I NEED MY FUROSEMIDE

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, noobs, Xangsane and 3 others
Rep mog thread claimed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
IMG 4648

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Costcosuperstore
where’d you order it from
local pharmacy in a village to make sure they won't ask for prescription. you can also order it from some indian but there's a small chance that you will be caught by the government

local pharmacy in a village to make sure they won't ask for prescription. you can also order it from some indian but there's a small chance that you will be caught by the government
are furosemide classed as unlawful substances when going thru customs? every international package gets checked where i live so that might be a problem..

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
are furosemide classed as unlawful substances when going thru customs? every international package gets checked where i live so that might be a problem..
it depends on your country most countries won't mind but don't take too much medications i had like 20 valsartan with me so they stopped and checked everything if i wasn't lucky it would've all gone. just don't buy too much