Cut my hair or keep it flowing?? Need advice from the experts

H

harry8625

Iron
Do I keep the curls flowing or do I just cut everything off?
Been experimenting with long hair for almost a year now, and though I personally think it looks better on me I get people telling me to cut it every single day.
Maybe it’s the age group (19-20) but 99% of guys these days around me have the same exact haircut, and I wanted to spice things up. And most of the girls around me tell me to cut it, with the exception of a few. However I have noticed that I’ve been getting more attention from older women lately, which is interesting.

So, I go to the experts. Which do you guys think suited me better, and do I keep the curls going with this Johnny Depp/Keanu Reeves look or buzz everything off to a more “clean” “professional” look.

Note the short pics are over a year ago when I was much younger looking.

Attachments

• 6F37A1E6-2745-4664-A7FE-75653BF5981F.png
    6F37A1E6-2745-4664-A7FE-75653BF5981F.png
    129 KB · Views: 54
  • 4D5CB90F-BB10-4123-AD7D-BFFB162A8FEC.png
    4D5CB90F-BB10-4123-AD7D-BFFB162A8FEC.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 55
  • BFBEC798-96AE-497C-922F-6925174AC303.png
    BFBEC798-96AE-497C-922F-6925174AC303.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 56
  • C58DC5B3-AC74-4CFB-BA77-D8A484F57B0B.png
    C58DC5B3-AC74-4CFB-BA77-D8A484F57B0B.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 49
  • B3897979-7094-4E15-9554-7E47EDC25E7D.png
    B3897979-7094-4E15-9554-7E47EDC25E7D.png
    101 KB · Views: 49
  • F51DD1FD-8DDE-461F-87B5-3431DB6B27FD.png
    F51DD1FD-8DDE-461F-87B5-3431DB6B27FD.png
    119.3 KB · Views: 45
damn you have weird eyebrows and your eye are is fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1680, lookserumaxeru and 4 others
damn. Your eyes are so vertically narrow. They look hunter as fuck.
Your long hair looks weird. It only has waves/curls on the tips, but not on the base.

• +1
Reactions: harry8625
Cut it
Don't cut it too short though
CHAD btw

Yea cut it. Also maybe shave more regularly or sth lol

• +1
Definitely way better short. The definition of the jaw from the side is a massive advantage for you, covering it with hair is not a good idea.

• +1
damn you have weird eyebrows and your eye are is fucked up.
??? His eyes look nice. His eyebrows are a bit too curved and his lower third is narrow. Otherwise slayer harmony

??? His eyes look nice. His eyebrows are a bit too curved and his lower third is narrow. Otherwise slayer harmony
I'm talking about the last two pics

I think his eyes look the best there. Really dark lashes and nice shape. He could use more PFL and straighter brows but his eye color and shape and lashes are top tier imo. I would kill for those and his eye area
OP why does ur jaw look much better in the short hair pics

Yeah I was messing w my eyebrows back then lmao. I was self conscious of the thickness, trying to arch them and a bunch of crap. now I’ve learned to just let em grow only shaping slightly
I think his eyes look the best there. Really dark lashes and nice shape. He could use more PFL and straighter brows but his eye color and shape and lashes are top tier imo. I would kill for those and his eye area
OP why does ur jaw look much better in the short hair pics
I was like 155 lbs back then. It really shows in the jaw. Now I’m 200 lbs after lifting for a while. I def prefer the overall size and strength to jaw definition IMo. But I will cut eventually

Yeah I was messing w my eyebrows back then lmao. I was self conscious of the thickness, trying to arch them and a bunch of crap. now I’ve learned to just let em grow only shaping slightly

I was like 155 lbs back then. It really shows in the jaw. Now I’m 200 lbs after lifting for a while. I def prefer the overall size and strength to jaw definition IMo. But I will cut eventually
Just saying girls prefer u at 155 but u do u

u look good either way (NOT BLUEPILLED BRAH)

Just saying girls prefer u at 155 but u do u
Was def getting more girls back then, but I was lanky fuck. Keep in mind a 6’1, you’re a twig at 155.
Prolly will cut to 180 soon, maybe it will bring my jaw out. Appreciate the advice though
Cut it
Don't cut it too short though
CHAD btw
“Chad” who hasn’t been laid in over a year and only seems to get the attention of 30+ yr old single moms lmao.

Was def getting more girls back then, but I was lanky fuck. Keep in mind a 6’1, you’re a twig at 155.
Prolly will cut to 180 soon, maybe it will bring my jaw out. Appreciate the advice though

“Chad” who hasn’t been laid in over a year and only seems to get the attention of 30+ yr old single moms lmao.
What's wrong with 30 yo single moms lol

All I'm gonna say is dont fall for the size and bulk meme. Girls dont give a shit. If u have a modicum of muscle and a good frame, literally at that point all girls care about is u being lean as fuck. Maybe ur body looks more masc now but it made ur face suffer which is by far the biggest criterion for sexual selection

What's wrong with 30 yo single moms lol

All I'm gonna say is dont fall for the size and bulk meme. Girls dont give a shit. If u have a modicum of muscle and a good frame, literally at that point all girls care about is u being lean as fuck. Maybe ur body looks more masc now but it made ur face suffer which is by far the biggest criterion for sexual selection
You’re right.

I just prefer being more “masc”. I like the size. I like the strength. I get more respect like this.
I think balance is key. Right now I’m a little too bulked, because I’m focusing on my own gains and don’t care too much about women. Obviously I want to bang hot chicks, but not at the expense of my own personal development.