Cut off all medium to low interest women

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Sounds redpill af but this applies if you have more than 1 option . I had 1 or 2 girls show REAL interest and it was holding me back from building something with them because i would try to focus on all the other random bitches i had added . I was absolutely clueless about female nature

The rest were probably just using me for attention ( Snapping me back with fucking pictures of the wall)

Once i cut them all off and focused on one girl , i built a real connection and relationship and now i dont feel obligated to give my energy and time to low interest women who dont gaf about me

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
no one here has any interest from foids. Red pill is for humans, not for neglected abused uglies

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 22918, edodalic29 and 1 other person
Legit advice;

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
no one here has any interest from foids. Red pill is for humans, not for neglected abused uglies
Not everyone here is subhuman or truecel . Im sure these greycels could use this advice since they’re most likely still bluepilled cucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Not everyone here is subhuman or truecel . Im sure these greycels could use this advice since they’re most likely still bluepilled cucks
The structure of reality is like this:

If you can escape the black pill by “ascending” sufficiently or naturally being born good looking, only then can red pill mindset/manipulation strats work.

Blue pill only works if you can afford to be oofy doofy and still pull, meaning you have to have the SMV of attracting foids no matter what ur mindset is, no mindset/manipulation bs needed.

All the pills are true but you need to be increasingly good looking to succeed in the more “normie” pills. Normies assume the ideal, highest percentile life, is owed to them and not a result of their genetic quality/capital.

Last edited: