Cut or bulk?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
I started gym in july , i bulked up but got fatter and i wanted to leanmaxx and for last month or so i lost weight and my parents complained that ive lost too much weight

now idk if to continue cut or lean clean bulk or smtng? what do you think

I started gym in july , i bulked up but got fatter and i wanted to leanmaxx and for last month or so i lost weight and my parents complained that ive lost too much weight

now idk if to continue cut or lean clean bulk or smtng? what do you think

the pictures

Maintain imo, recomp, maybe cut slightly to 18% and maintain from there. 18-20% is a good bodyfat range for recomp.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
na dont troll no steroids im 17
You have shit genetics bro, but you can have a good mind, i know this sounds cope, but i have excellent genetics and i did jackshit at 17, don't regret it bro, start now, and be hard, maybe take steroids when you're 18 just to be sure, i dont reccomend bulking, cause you have stubborn fat, aka man tits, try to lean down as much as possible,, also are you still growing? If so then don't bulk.

You have shit genetics bro, but you can have a good mind, i know this sounds cope, but i have excellent genetics and i did jackshit at 17, don't regret it bro, start now, and be hard, maybe take steroids when you're 18 just to be sure, i dont reccomend bulking, cause you have stubborn fat, aka man tits, try to lean down as much as possible,, also are you still growing? If so then don't bulk.
how do i have shit genetics im not skinny anorexic

how do i have shit genetics im not skinny anorexic
You have shit baseline, i see some potential for biceps, and vtaper. But you look budgy, nd i could squeeze milk out of your nipples, gym for a long ass period, and if you don't see any results, depending on your face go lean