Cut Out Liars From Your Life

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Remember to always cut out people who are lying to you, today I will bless you with a story, about how I cut out liars and was blessed.

I remember getting fed into this cycle of watching so called XP "Glitches" on YouTube when I was trying to farm XP in Fortnite, as I don't have time to grind properly, so I have to rely on XP maps when I am not playing the game in order to get my monies worth

The lie was that they weren't glitches, they were just some niggers who deserved DEATH saying they were "glitches" to try and get views, clicks, and ad revenue, aka LYING straight to me, the lie permeated when they clearly weren't glitches, everyone knew they weren't glitches, they were just interacting in convoluted ways with XP maps.

They would extend the convoluted mess of a video to 10 minutes long when it had no reason to be, and eventually even though I was watching these videos with adblock enabled, never commented, and even watched them on 2x speed just to get the grind I needed to do in game, I realized I was contributing to Satan by feeding into this and even giving them any views whatsoever.

One day I finally rose up, and blocked every single one of their channels from ever popping up when I searched for an AFK map or anything of that nature using a wonderful Chrome Extension that allowed me to block channels, and I was rewarded by God with a video of someone telling me the truth about a perfect XP map in a 3 minute video (possibly even shorter), he never called it a glitch because it wasn't a glitch, he never lied to me, and it was that map that I was able to solely use and rely on to get to level 200 swiftly.

Many such cases.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Clown Show, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Thank You Jesus Christ Our 5'5 White Aryan Blonde Blue Eyed Med Holy Lord and Savior Blessed and Born from the innocent and pure 13 year old White Aryan Woman Known as Mary, he who died for our sins for allowing me to acknowledge this truth.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
jesus was a brown jew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
@Ritalincel
IMG 2965

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29581 and Marsiere214
His mother was of the tribe of judah, one of the twelve tribes of isreal. Pick up book dummy!
The 12 white tribes unrelated to the mongrels south of israel such as the ancestors of the ashkenazi jews? It is you who is uneducated.

Problem with The Holy White Height of Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, and The Average Roman Soldier Who Obliterated The Klinefelter Savages of The North, 5'5? Reminder only tall Untermensch can have Klinefelters and have shorter lifespans, this is a fact, keep bragging that you have a small penis, over for you (except nobody on this websites height exceeds 5'9 and anything higher than that is larp).

Last edited:
Problem with The Holy White Height of Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, and The Average Roman Soldier Who Obliterated The Klinefelter Savages of The North, 5'5? Reminder only tall Untermensch can have Klinefelters and have shorter lifespans, this is a fact, keep bragging that you have a small penis, over for you (except nobody on this websites height exceeds 5'9 and anything higher than that is larp).
Thanks

Shit up jubilee boy

Ok, i will cut op from my life

Sorting useless information from incompetent people, and usefull information from competent people, is an acquired skill.

JFL at the low IQ FAT FUCK OP.

1600053876441-png.338335

1600054998472-jpeg.338356

1600055046181-jpeg.338357

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@BrendioEEE how many men TREID to grab your Moobs when you was obese
0, didn't know the abused cuck non white permamogged and permaignored IQlet, Tahlia slave getting paid by the post was still this mentally ill and obsessed with me to be posting in my threads even to this day still have not clicked show ignored content even once since I ignored the never white cuck (unlike myself) @AbstractArt

His job is to be riding on my dick daily getting mogged while I never even see a single post he makes imagine the cortisol spikes from such a lifestyle. Truly pathetic.
Tmp profile crop2922552670957590159jpeg0
20211115 104204jpg0

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
0, didn't know the abused cuck non white permamogged and permaignored IQlet, Tahlia slave getting paid by the post was still this mentally ill and obsessed with me to be posting in my threads even to this day still have not clicked show ignored content even once since I ignored the never white cuck (unlike myself) @AbstractArt

His job is to be riding on my dick daily getting mogged while I never even see a single post he makes imagine the cortisol spikes from such a lifestyle. Truly pathetic.
View attachment 2304419View attachment 2304420View attachment 2304421

5'2 Mexican male titted manlet who cried and claimed to attempt sui (i have the videos which I will upload later) after a girl told him she cucked him and he still tried to get with her, posts frauded pics cut off to not show the breasts he developed from being an obese sweaty fat fuck all his life.

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back