cute classmate girl called me bhai,i wanna legit kill myself ,cant take this anymore,on suicide watch rn,why curry girls bhaizone everyone

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
i wasnt expecting her to see me as her future boyfriend but at the same time not just causually call me bhai
context i recently joined this new class,i didnt talk to her before,only once had eye contact,only studies two to three times with her
but today as we were leaving our classroom,i came in her way as i was getting up,she said quietly bhai hathna ,bro please move
i cant handle this anymore

i look better then most guys of the class,there is one or two guys slightly better looking then me,but i look better then the avg there by alot or somewhat atleast
,but curry girls just call any random guy a bhai,bhai bhai,
i didnt have any social interaction with females for past 5 years plus getting called a bhai
thy dont know howit can affect you or just too ignorant,i couldnt focus on the next class after that,was about to cry
why am i so autistic that i came in her way,i do this very often,get up so fastly without any self awareness
cant handle seeing girls but not having any interaction with them

this situation wasnt a big deal probaby,she call other normies bhai too but i am the biggest truecel in the world
i cant study anymore
why cant i look like fawad khan or imran abbad urban pendu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
but today as we were leaving our classroom,i came in her way as i was getting up,she said bhai hathjao ,bro please move
i cant handle this anymore
Holy shit I just imagined her saying that in the most obnoxious curry accent while pushing you out of the way

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, horizontallytall, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
Take dnp and become 8 percent bf

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
Bhai? Does she brows .org?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, horizontallytall, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
Holy shit I just imagined her saying that in the most obnoxious curry accent while pushing you out of the way

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF
she was cute,she said very quietly,and respectfuly(atleast i am normie in her eyes) but she stil called me bhai,which most curry girls do
but i didnttalk to girls since 5 years,its a big blow for me

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin