Cute girl at my job made me sad

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
there is a girl at my job who is pretty mid. so i obviously like her. was flirting with her a little bit today and came to the realization that she isn't interested in me.

this all to familiar feeling of getting rejected. i can literally feel it before it happens too. i can't even tell what's wrong with me or my personality. people wont stop telling me how "pretty" or "beautiful" I am.

whether it be random girls on the street, teenagers, my fucking manager. yet girls don't see me that way. are they all lying to me because i'm hideous or something? why lie to me?

i guess i just have a massive cuck personality? i'm so jaded at this point that imagine my future without kids and alone buried in work. this unbelievably ache of not even getting close is what kills me. i'm at the same spot i was at 16 now at 27. fuck this mayn.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, PARISIEN, SubhumanForever and 3 others
Wait so are you good looking or not? Why do you need others to tell you that, don't you have a.... you know... reflective surface somewhere? A mirror or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and liberiangrimreaper
Wait so are you good looking or not? Why do you need others to tell you that, don't you have a.... you know... reflective surface somewhere? A mirror or something?
Spongebob Loser GIF

i wrote this as a delusional emotional fuck. i treat this site as a diary. I am GL, but when you're gl and get told all the time. the times you're not you get all insane. im like a high maintenance bimbo

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Sad bro. I'm in a similar position although this foid at my work is just insanely attractive, definitely not mid.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Foid at work are feministpilled, dont waste your time on her, she'll come back begging when she be post walled

• +1
Reactions: darkness97