Cute woman with a strap-on or angry hot woman with a bigger strap-on?

Who will be the pegger?

• Cute shy woman

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Angry hot woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both, nicca! Train me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Make your selection.

depositphotos_88487676-stock-photo-lack-of-confidence-shy-young.jpg

A shy cute woman with a strap-on, worried about hurting you. She's also unsure if it's true about first dates in your culture having to do this tradition with the male.

The pegger

An angry hot woman covered in tattoos with a bigger strap-on, already trying to shove her finger in your ass to get that party started. She also spat on the dildo and stroked it while staring at you with a solemn expression.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad, LancasteR and tigrxs
kys if ur into pegging

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, !MagicMan777 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and LancasteR
What if I don‘t want to pick anything?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
why doesnt it surprise me that trad user like you would be into pegging by body modified freaks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and BigJimsWornOutTires
why doesnt it surprise me that trad user like you would be into pegging by body modified freaks
You'll be surprised. Believe it or not, tatginas can scent what I think of them.

Women, esp ones your age are known to do things like this, thus making you think you have to choose, but whichever one you do, it makes you look gay as fuck.

If there were three guys bent over standing in front of a door to a ship that would save you during an end-of-the-world scenario, and you had to choose one for butt sex. Which one would you choose? The redhead. The blonde. Or the black feller with a wide grin staring at you with anticipation?

And so the guy thinks he must choose and does just that. She remembers and will never let that shit go for the rest of her life. And she will share your answer with the other girls. And one day, as you're walking passed a group of them, they giggle and quickly cover their eyes from the walking shame.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Women, esp ones your age are known to do things like this, thus making you think you have to choose, but whichever one you do, it makes you look gay as fuck.
If you manhandle a woman hard enough and make her melt into your arms during rango-tango you can still change her mind about some things and imprint some of your thoughts and habits onto her.

• Woah
If you manhandle a woman hard enough and make her melt into your arms during rango-tango you can still change her mind about some things and imprint some of your thoughts and habits onto her.
Deep. And true. And so children are similar to adult women, mentally speaking. And so that's what public school boards are doing with the transgender movement and children. If they keep talking about these disturbing perverted things to the kids, eventually, they'll want to be gay and the other gender.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Deep. And true. And so children are similar to adult women, mentally speaking. And so that's what public school boards are doing with the transgender movement and children. If they keep talking about these disturbing perverted things to the kids, eventually, they'll want to be gay and the other gender.
In the end they will all get their punishment. There‘s a higher force always watching.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back