Cutecel Advice? (no hardmaxxing)

F

floppyshaft87

Iron
I’m still in puberty so not super concerned or anything, but just looking for some general advice I can apply to maximize my potential. I think just a little more maturity/masculinity would ascend me massively. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Hey man. If you're looking for advice, then you should at least say what failos do you have. For example people won't recommend you skin care things if you have perfect skin.
There is only a couple looksmaxes that benefit everyone out there.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, N1666, Av0nr and 3 others
no pics no care faggot

• +1
Reactions: prince_
Hey man. If you're looking for advice, then you should at least say what failos do you have. For example people won't recommend you skin care things if you have perfect skin.
There is only a couple looksmaxes that benefit everyone out there.
Soft jaw/lower third is my biggest falio. I’m chewing and practicing good tongue posture not sure what else to do

Soft jaw/lower third is my biggest falio. I’m chewing and practicing good tongue posture not sure what else to do
Are you recessed? What's your gonial angle and ramus height? Do you have a good chin?

if ur still in puberty max out on sleeping and diet if u only wanna do simple shit oh yeah and working out or any sport like swimming sprinting boxing etc...

Are you recessed? What's your gonial angle and ramus height? Do you have a good chin?
My maxilla is not fantastic but otherwise I have lots of forward growth in terms of my mandible and a strongly projected chin. Don’t remember my gonial angle but it’s not high it’s quite solid. Ramus isn’t noticeably short or noticeably long.

I also think my cheekbones are fairly high but this fucking baby fat is killing me man. i’m not boneless. I’m still developing but man im impatient. And miserable because of it.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
if ur still in puberty max out on sleeping and diet if u only wanna do simple shit oh yeah and working out or any sport like swimming sprinting boxing etc...
Thank u I think if I just stay patient and continue to practice good habits it’ll all work out. But man I’m impatient and honestly so tired of feeling so insecure I’m a fucking loser