Cutecel / Masc Hybrids - Do they have appeal?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
This is an interesting phenomenon I have discovered recently. There seems to be a type of hybrid between prettyboy and masculine, not quite fitting each criteria.

Mostly characterized by large eyes, less robust skulls. But also some dimorphic features, but nothing overly masculine.

Examples (Disregard lookslevel it's about dimorphism / neoteny)

Mike Oldfield

6df85e973266615965bb8b47622986c3

767f3cb6ba47a848efbf4bf7464fd393

Mike Oldfield mike oldfield 41526152 639 640

Mac Miller

Mac miller portrait oct 2016 billboard 1548 1024x677

Mac miller 1

Jared Leto

Jared leto suicide squad

Jared leto cult feat

How much appeal would this phenotype have compared to pure prettyboys, or maesthetic chads?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 12002
The first two look very average
Jared mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 15099
Mac Miller looks like some creepy Jewish skull-let that could double for Jimmy Valmer from South Park, and Ariana Grande spent her entire relationship humilating the living fuck out of him because he was so ugly and weak:

Jimmy valmer south park
Mac Miller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 14867 and 5 others
The first two look very average
Jared mogs hard

Yes. Leto looks like the Third World imagination's Jesus Christ, I imagine he could probably walk into some Guatemalan village and the parents would probably try to give their daughter to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
This is an interesting phenomenon I have discovered recently. There seems to be a type of hybrid between prettyboy and masculine, not quite fitting each criteria.

Mostly characterized by large eyes, less robust skulls. But also some dimorphic features, but nothing overly masculine.

Examples

Mike Oldfield

View attachment 1403093
View attachment 1403094
View attachment 1403095

Mac Miller

View attachment 1403104

View attachment 1403110

Jared Leto

View attachment 1403114

View attachment 1403116

How much appeal would this phenotype have compared to pure prettyboys, or maesthetic chads?
The first one seems to spot on what you're talking about. Macky Boob and Jay Rot aren't the least bit masc looking though, in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 11770
The first one seems to spot on what you're talking about. Macky Boob and Jay Rot aren't the least bit masc looking though, in my opinion.
He has autism so maybe this pheno is most common in autists (who often have high testosterone but also high neoteny)

He has autism so maybe this pheno is most common in autists (who often have high testosterone but also high neoteny)
Who's got the tism? Mac Miller? Like real autism? Diagnosed and everything?

sounds like me

Mac Miller looks like some creepy Jewish skull-let that could double for Jimmy Valmer from South Park, and Ariana Grande spent her entire relationship humilating the living fuck out of him because he was so ugly and weak:

View attachment 1403122View attachment 1403123
Yeah, weak and stupid he must have been. Any man would be a fool to be in a relationship with her. She'll use any relationship she's in as a stepping stone to more false glory. Trying to be a bad b*tch. She'll crash and burn though. They always do.

No Mike Oldfield, not diagnosed but obvious he has autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

I thought Mac Miller was just Jewish, which explains everything imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
anything with maxilla above 5'8 has appeal

Yeah, weak and stupid he must have been. Any man would be a fool to be in a relationship with her. She'll use any relationship she's in as a stepping stone to more false glory. Trying to be a bad b*tch. She'll crash and burn though. They always do.

It's not even the fact that he was in a relationship with her, but moreso after the fact when he actually wasn't: He spent the entire time moping and whinging about what a pathetic loser he was, how he'd never get another girl like her, and it ultimately culminated in his death (of which the day he died she was tweeting about some music album or something else until that expired nebbish's fans attacked her for not posting anything jfl).

I don't know what girls liked about him, except I'm guessing it was another instance of Uncle Bernie in Hollywood greasing the wheels for one of his nephews as a belated bar mitzvah present (Drake had the same sort of luck). If you think getting into Hollywood or music is about looks or talent, remember that they give plastic surgery and lyrics to ugly, uncharismatic people simply because they attended the same synagogue as the producer.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh