cutecel or just fucking ugly

azeroycel

azeroycel

Iron
im 17 and for about a year and a half ive had at least one person a month question if im a real male and not trans. today a guy i didnt know at all came up to me and my friends and just straight up asked me "are you a guy". ive also had friends and other people think that im either gay or trans before actually getting to know me

anyone know how tf to stop this happening?? help

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Pneuma Palingenesis
im 17 and for about a year and a half ive had at least one person a month question if im a real male and not trans. today a guy i didnt know at all came up to me and my friends and just straight up asked me "are you a guy". ive also had friends and other people think that im either gay or trans before actually getting to know me

anyone know how tf to stop this happening?? help

Attachments

• Snapchat-397485175.jpg
    Snapchat-397485175.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
pic for reference

idk bro i cant tell from that angle :lul: maybe post a front pic
probably cutecel tho

Honestly from your pic you seem to share similarities to Chico. There doesn’t seem to be anything, that stands out as particularly feminine.
Having good skin and still sufficient facial fat pads is just a sign of youth & health. Thus it has absolutely nothing to do with having actual physical traits associated with females.
You will continue to gain dimorphism well into your 20s.
So stop being insecure like every other TikTok Gen Z cuck in this forum and grow a backbone mate.

• +1
Reactions: azeroycel
@cutecel
@Cutecel2001
@cutecelcoperjfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: cutecel
pic for reference
you look good, not feminine at all and actually pretty masculine, they're probably saying that out of jealousy, when men are confronted with men that mog them but don't really have anything intimidating like big frame, height or roided physique they cope by trying to attack their masculinity

• +1
Reactions: azeroycel
U mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cutecel and azeroycel