@cutecel2001 is attractive idk why he is so autistic

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Made a tinder for him literally 2 minutes ago with some autistic pics he had in his thread

86EBD57F 428B 40E5 B5EC 1BBD5B5341B9

And he already got a cute match

F52A8048 1D5D 415B BD5A 5B8EE8C39499

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Cutecel2001, try2beme and 2 others
Unlike subhumans like @Banasura who go on 2 days with 0 matches and are narcy

Attractive guys like @Cutecel2001 think they’re ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, whiteislandpill, try2beme and 4 others
138km away jfl

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Mewton and Iasacrko
Nigga has his tinder on a 500km radius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 21661 and 5 others
Nigga has his tinder on a 500km radius
I put cutecel on 100km idk why it went so far

I did this to increase the probability of matching since he’s not gonna meet any of these German girls anyway it’s not like when I make my tinder i put it close

I want quantity here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 22918 and Manletmachine
Lasacrko try not to doxx yourself challenge (impossible).
Nigga idc if some 5’5 pajeet fan of mine comes here looking for me to take a pic innit

He probably got severely bullied as a child, that’s why he’s so insecure about himself

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Cutecel2001 and Iasacrko

I don't even want to try to do these tinder experiments, I would be destroyed like banasura

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Iasacrko
I don't even want to try to do these tinder experiments, I would be destroyed like banasura
Give me some good pics and I’ll make one for u I don’t think you’d be destroyed like that ugly curry but definitely with all that acne idk

Give me some good pics and I’ll make one for u I don’t think you’d be destroyed like that ugly curry but definitely with all that acne idk
I'd rather wait until I fully looksmaxxed, and my skin has became better.
Well, like cutecel.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Iasacrko
Also ngl that bimbo femcel isn't "cute" but sure

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, try2beme and Lookologist003
Not close to looksmatched. Damn if I was at the very least average looking this is why I can't get a girlfriend

Reutlingen tinder goes crazy

Yeah she’s ugly but subhumans like banasura got 0 matches
TRUE, but banasura is subhuman tho, like he has literally 0 appeal.
I don't know how he became so delusional thinking he actually is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Iasacrko
Reutlingen tinder goes crazy
Bro my region is actually beyond brutal

I’ve made chadfishes and they get sometimes 10
Matches in a day only

So even if he gets 3 in a day that’s already mirin here tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and SurgeryEnjoyer

Matches in a day only

the chadfishes didn't had a good enough personality

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Matches in a day only

Did you make actual believable chad fishes ? Like not using their modeling pics but selfies rather or pics from their insta, believable bio etc.

• +1
Did you make actual believable chad fishes ? Like not using their modeling pics but selfies rather or pics from their insta, believable bio etc.
Yes my last chadfish was really believable

I got low matches girls litterally wouldn’t answer me

And when I’d ask for girls numbers if I was too confident they’d block me

Idk why it’s so brutal here even for chad

I used this guy
0BA6278A 1C02 4D76 B7F4 77238490C8E5
F6E5657E DB70 4B06 8B0C A3AD458BA3C2
17532FFA FE36 4C89 9D7A 037838243DDA
E1ED3A7C 5A17 4618 AFA0 BA219E4259B2
B974EF86 214E 4ACE A7E6 CBA6FA0CD50B

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Yes my last chadfish was really believable

I got low matches girls litterally wouldn’t answer me

And when I’d ask for girls numbers if I was too confident they’d block me

Idk why it’s so brutal here even for chad

I used this guy
View attachment 2407845View attachment 2407846View attachment 2407847View attachment 2407848View attachment 2407850
Damn, reutlingen has crazy high standards. But that guy is also very goodlooking, most foids indeed want chads but they also wanna feel pretty. Hard to be the pretty one in the relationship when your partner is prime Johnny Depp. Maybe try someone like Sergi Cabrer or sum, someone that has hugh appeal but isn’t very good looking like this guy

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Iasacrko
based girls not falling for chads!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean he still got a lot of match

But even compared to my own tinder for example like using my Face id get less matches but girls were way more interested in talking to me

With that chad I got like 13 in a day but most of them wouldn’t answer my hello even idk

And none of them messaged first

Damn, reutlingen has crazy high standards. But that guy is also very goodlooking, most foids indeed want chads but they also wanna feel pretty. Hard to be the pretty one in the relationship when your partner is prime Johnny Depp. Maybe try someone like Sergi Cabrer or sum, someone that has hugh appeal but isn’t very good looking like this guy
Yeah I’ll do another but even then it’s hard at here to get more than 20 likes in a day

I just can’t see it no matter how gl the guy is

Cutecel is autistic and 5'7, that's the real problem

Btw, did banasura ACTUALLY get zero matches? You must've made the shittiest profile, he is ugly sure but not that much

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and SurgeryEnjoyer

Btw, did banasura ACTUALLY get zero matches? You must've made the shittiest profile, he is ugly sure but not that much
Bro he’s also ethnic tbh. Although he is still quite gl. But banasura looks like michael jackson pre-skin bleaching but 10 times worse, genuinely repulsive. Your current lre bimax self mogs him to the ground imo

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Iasacrko

Bro Fr I’m not even joking

I don’t blame him for thinking I deleted all his matches but I swear I didn’t I used the pics he gave me and they are far better than cutecel for example

My location here is beyond brutal tho even my chadfishes get like 15 matches in a day

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Acne Victim
Bro he’s also ethnic tbh. Although he is still quite gl. But banasura looks like michael jackson pre-skin bleaching but 10 times worse, genuinely repulsive. Your current lre bimax self mogs him to the ground imo
Banasura literally went a whole day without matches I had to change his preferences to men and women so he started getting some gay men

Literally 0 women tho even when I changed back to just women

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and SurgeryEnjoyer
Banasura literally went a whole day without matches I had to change his preferences to men and women so he started getting some gay men

Because he is genuinely on of the ugliest dudes on this site. Mainly because he is the definition of Indian

• +1
Cutecel is ethnic? I thought he was a native spaniard.

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
That's not the problem. The thing is that dude is very well known for any girl with social media

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Nick.Harte and Iasacrko
That's not the problem. The thing is that dude is very well known for any girl with social media
Maybe I already tried other chads and also no luck i just never got more than 20 like in a day

And also the girls who did match me ignored me as chad

Like they’d at least say ur a fake or something not straight up not responding to my dm

Even when I made a tinder for myself 2 days ago I had some girls texting me first and girls being nice

Idk maybe I was just lucky with who I matched with

• +1
At that height, foids see him as a little kid, and unless he get lucky he need to start going for sugar mamas who wanna adopt him.

• JFL

Would you be interested in running me?

• +1
Would you be interested in running me?
I can run u rn if u want give me ur best pics

Reminder for some reason my area is very brutal so even if u get 5 likes in a day it’s not that bad even my chads got 15

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
I can run u rn if u want give me ur best pics

Reminder for some reason my area is very brutal so even if u get 5 likes in a day it’s not that bad even my chads got 15
I will dm you some pics and you tell me if its worth it to even do it.

• +1
Cutecel is gugavolcel, extreme autistic he can get women, he is HTN - MTN in thr face but has body halo, he def can get a becky

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Wtf is this thread

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001

I got hotter Girls than the femcel u posted

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian