cutie_pie is in love with juste

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
@cutie_pie keeps ugh react spamming all my posts that criticize @juste. Isn't that sweet? Most of them are old posts. There hasn't even been any bad blood between us as of late, but hey that's cute, he found a cheerleader.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399, cutie_pie and 1 other person
i wonder who the dom is 🤭

Bump

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chrisN and Deleted member 22124
i wonder who the dom is 🤭
Oh, @cutie_pie is definitely the bitch. She wouldn't even answer me when I confronted her about it on her profile, she just acted stupid (although acting isn't really necessary).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 20370 and cutie_pie
Oh, @cutie_pie is definitely the bitch. She wouldn't even answer me when I confronted her about it on her profile, she just acted stupid (although acting isn't really necessary).
Ok hag

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Absolutely pathetic how far Evisc. Threads have fallen tbh. This pathetic roast attempt didn’t even make me smirk. Normie forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 22124
the ugh react is so evil, angry react is better

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, Deleted member 22124 and cutie_pie
im finna rape @juste's brain tonight with my experimental wirless lobotomy technology

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Let's see your hashed up physique you skank. You probably have a hairy chest too like Sylvester Stallone. Italian git playing big with words but wouldn't show up in the ring if your life depending on it.

• Ugh..
Let's see your hashed up physique you skank. You probably have a hairy chest too like Sylvester Stallone. Italian git playing big with words but won't show up in the ring if your life depending on it.
Stfu virgin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 22124
the ugh react is so evil, angry react is better
Jfl reacts are worse. Your friends with that malignant truecel so I guess I'll have to give you a taste of your own medicine!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and cutie_pie
hope this is staged like always
felt bad for cutie_pie if real

Jfl reacts are worse. Your friends with that malignant truecel so I guess I'll have to give you a taste of your own medicine!
You should make a new thread with some good insults. Try to sting me with it. This one was shit, let’s let it get buried like the 0 it is

• Ugh..
Stfu virgin
I'm not a virgin. You're just some new kid on the block. Why don't you shut off your computer before you embarrass yourself. I swear to God your going on the list if you don't shut up soon.

• Ugh..
I'm not a virgin. You're just some new kid on the block. Why don't you shut off your computer before you embarrass yourself. I swear to God your going on the list if you don't shut up soon.
What happens if i’m on the list? You make a shitty “omg he gay bro” thread about me? Scary

• Ugh..
You should make a new thread with some good insults. Try to sting me with it. This one was shit, let’s let it get buried like the 0 it is
Damn your rep ratio is almost as bad as juste's. I can see why you'd sympathize with him, although his IQ is apparently much higher than yours.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 20399 and cutie_pie
dont worry cutie if this is legit you ll get away meanwhile eriotlodger will be a recessed femcel abomination for 20 years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and cutie_pie
What happens if i’m on the list? You make a shitty “omg he gay bro” thread about me? Scary
You're not even gay, that's just pretend so you don't have to admit that you're a truecel. Calm your tits now little boy.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and cutie_pie
You're not even gay, that's just pretend so you don't have to admit that you're a truecel. Calm your tits now little boy.
I bet i life mog you to suicide

I bet i life mog you to suicide
Clearly not since I'm still alive you retard. Anyway have fun with Mr can't even get hookers to fuck him over here... @juste

• +1
  • Ugh..
Clearly not since I'm still alive you retard. Anyway have fun with Mr can't even get hookers to fuck him over here... @juste
I mog you. Go and come up with a better thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
eriot because you act tough through a screen

i ll give you less years as a recessed femcel subhuman because it shows how bad you feel about yourself

3583879 1691788549701

x

cutie_pie

romance fanfic coming soon

oh shit tranny fight

eriot because you act tough through a screen

i ll give you less years as a recessed femcel subhuman because it shows how bad you feel about yourself
Idk I already destroyed all your hopes and wishes 😈 You're stuck here with me

• Ugh..
Idk I already destroyed all your hopes and wishes 😈 You're stuck here with me
reminder that if you act tough to younger ones you will be this along with @hormonetherapy
3579382 1691585517317

• JFL
Faggot this is the only clout you'll ever get. It's over
The fact that you think forum clout is important shows how over it is for your incel ass. :lul:

reminder that if you act tough to younger ones you will be this along with @hormonetherapy
View attachment 2377616
I will always destroy the younger ones haha. Why do you think I'm here and not in prison? I was put here to ruin your future.

• Ugh..
The fact that you think forum clout is important shows how over it is for your incel ass. :lul:
You're the one who wanted me to make more threads about you jfllll demented incel can't remember his own words

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..