Cutting out soda

rarityrs

rarityrs

A good looking guy i hope
Does soda bloat you? would it be worth it to cut out all soda? I'm aware aspartame can bloat you.

• JFL
Reactions: klimo, rand anon, emo and 2 others
You should be cutting it because of the sugars

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and aber
diet soda bloats you and tastes garbage so I never drink diet drinks, if I'm gonna have soda it's always full sugar normal one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and rarityrs
ive only ever drank the diet drinks so if i went to full sugar it would be retarded it would be all or nothing

What makes you think it bloats you theres 0 evidence
What’s more is that some people may not react well to aspartame and other artificial sweeteners. The sugar alcoholsused in making some artificial sweeteners can cause stomach discomfort, like bloating, cramps and diarrhea.

What’s more is that some people may not react well to aspartame and other artificial sweeteners. The sugar alcoholsused in making some artificial sweeteners can cause stomach discomfort, like bloating, cramps and diarrhea.
here on looksmax.org bloat means water retention in the face, the article is talking about stomach/intestine gas bloat.

• +1
Reactions: rarityrs
Does soda bloat you? would it be worth it to cut out all soda? I'm aware aspartame can bloat you.
Soda is the worst thing for your diet, drink water and coconut water.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Stop drinking that shit rn best decision of my life so far

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and rand anon
sugar is important
Can’t say I’ve cut it out 100%. However what benefits does one get from sugar? I’m thinking of processed sugars. Which isn’t present in proper sugary foods like fruits.