cutting sucks

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
i dont know how i was anorexic for so long. i have brain fog and just want to lie down all the time on day 1 of a cut.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just take stimulants and you'll get leaner

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4209
yeah i may have to use this pre workout with insane amounts of stims i have been keeping around.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I usually eat good for like one day then at night binge eat carbs and contemplate suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3, Deleted member 3043 and goodman78
You might have dropped the cals too quick, only should be like 200-300cal drop every couple weeks

also ordered cope home gym materials for basement gym while corona-chan wipes out all commercial gyms

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You might have dropped the cals too quick, only should be like 200-300cal drop every couple weeks
This. Don’t drop to very low cals straight away. I made that mistake and I lost so much muscle and was miserable as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
also ordered cope home gym materials for basement gym while corona-chan wipes out all commercial gyms
I want to do that but I just am hoping my country doesn't go in lockdown when 99% will be be two weeks.

I might just steal weights from my gym tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
This. Don’t drop to very low cals straight away. I made that mistake and I lost so much muscle and was miserable as fuck
im not gonna lose muscle as on gear and will be able to train again in a week when equipment arrives

and i didnt even drop them that low lol i just hate cutting, even slowly.