Cutting your own hair is so easy

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
You only need barbers for fade etc.. cutting your own hair so fucking easy atleast for straight hair, it won't be mm precise but good still

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Deleted member 78221, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
can u give some sugestions deadass?
How to do it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69, lemonnz and NoLongerHuman
how do you cut the sides? struggling making an actual decent looking shape

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
I've been cutting (and dying) my own hair for decades.

• +1
Cutting straight hair is easy

• +1
You only need barbers for fade etc.. cutting your own hair so fucking easy atleast for straight hair, it won't be mm precise but good still
I have wavy hair, tips?

• Hmm...
Either grow it to 3 metres or buzz it.

• Hmm...
my mom cuts my hair

• +1
True tbh. Just fucking cut the backs or tell ur mom to do it when it grows too long in the back and the sides. Just keep it like that. No need to get specific haircuts. Get a long messy hair like chico

good night love GIF

u can keep something like this at home easily

• +1
Ngl that's the meta with all these shit Turkish barbers everywhere

• +1
can u give some sugestions deadass?
How to do it
Depends on the goal mostly, if you want shorter or cleaner, it will be harder, but it's really simple, just cut your hair to desired length basically. You can use something to tie different parts of hair and cut, or you can do it by hand. I recommend watching some youtube videos, salonguy is a good channel
how do you cut the sides? struggling making an actual decent looking shape
Well depends on desired length, but what i sometimes for example do is pull out and slightly up the hair that goes to the side with hand and just cut it, hairdressers etc call that layering, it's sort of like that. If you give some examples of what the problem is can answer you better maybe
I have wavy hair, tips?
I think cutting wavy hair is easy too, if you are ok with it not looking super clean, i suggest watching maybe some salonguy videos about the hair you want and try understanding what goes on to cutting hair, so you get a rough idea what you could do.
Either grow it to 3 metres or buzz it.
lol why

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: idontexist
If you give some examples of what the problem is can answer you better maybe
Like let's say I want grown out sides, but I want them shaped like this:

But back when I went to barbers they would cut my sides way too fucking short and end up looking like:
(Not me btw)

Slightly exaggerated but the point is they basically just cut it straight up, they don't give it that triangle/round shape

So I can't even grow out the shitty haircut, because when it grows out, the overly vertically straight sides make my hair end up looking like a minecraft helmet :feelswhy:

fade is easy too. barbers are a scam

• +1
Like let's say I want grown out sides, but I want them shaped like this:
View attachment 3129145 View attachment 3129153
But back when I went to barbers they would cut my sides way too fucking short and end up looking like:
View attachment 3129149 (Not me btw)

Slightly exaggerated but the point is they basically just cut it straight up, they don't give it that triangle/round shape

So I can't even grow out the shitty haircut, because when it grows out, the overly vertically straight sides make my hair end up looking like a minecraft helmet :feelswhy:
That should be very easy. This is an example.

First make it the length you want, then you have a minecraft helmet right? It's because the hair that's more at the top is too long. You need to then grab the whole section on the side and use the short part that's near ur ears as a reference point and you want to cut your longer hair closer to that, though longer i think.

I don't know if you're getting where i'm coming at, i suggest you watch the salonguy video of a similar haircut you'll understand it better. Barbers call this layers basically i'm pretty sure, that's what makes the hair not look so heavy

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman