CW rotation of neurocranium important as CCW rotation of maxilla

poehavshy

poehavshy

Iron
A very underrated aspect. CW leads to lower, hairline, lower set eyebrows, less prominent occipital bone, more straight neck, this needed for compact midface and I think this correlated with more prominent upper maxilla, nosebridge, cheekbones, orbitals, forehead. Sadly there no surgery for this, only keeping good posture

Attachments

• 2168698_4g23tg23g2.gif
    2168698_4g23tg23g2.gif
    112.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
CW and CCW rotation together cause forward growth, maybe

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, ChristianChad and currylightskin
A very underrated aspect. CW leads to lower, hairline, lower set eyebrows, less prominent occipital bone, more straight neck, this needed for compact midface and I think this correlated with more prominent upper maxilla, nosebridge, cheekbones, orbitals, forehead. Sadly there no surgery for this, only keeping good posture
u would lose soft tissue support across ur whole face doing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Manila needs ccw rotation

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
no surgery for that?:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2816
THIS EXPLAINS LITERALLY ALL OF MY PROBLEMS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chickenfinger, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 2729
Mewing is best you can do. Go hard before the age of 24 and you probably can get noticable change :feelshah::cool::bigbrain::feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HandsomeHustler and 5'7 zoomer
Can i bonesmash it?

motherfucker I'm not going to let my head looks like a got hit by an ax

I have weird theory about facial growth, but unlikely write about it

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
No The CW is a bad network. New shows suck :ogre:

Gay alien skull literally increases with this though jfl

not a thecel thread? :feelshmm:

chewing

How to achieve the 2nd picture jfl is it possible at 18

Rolling my shoulders back, tucking my neck a little bit, and sticking out my chest gave me a bit of CWr.

Can CWr be achieved by activating our temporalis muscle? Chewing on mouthguards is probably legit here, since you activate the masseter and temporalis muscles.

Can CWr be achieved by activating our temporalis muscle? Chewing on mouthguards is probably legit here, since you activate the masseter and temporalis muscles.
Alot of targeted temporalis hypertrophy will make you look bloated

So only with masseters through molar chewing?
Yeah and also by chewing "upwards and forward" instead of "upwards and pushing your jaw further back". Play with clenching and see what causes you to activate your temporalis

Yeah and also by chewing "upwards and forward" instead of "upwards and pushing your jaw further back". Play with clenching and see what causes you to activate your temporalis
Could you graphically explain that chewing pattern to me?

wish there was more more research available on masseter/temporalis size and hypertrophy/atrophy and its effect on cranial growth/rotation

How tf do you do it though besides good posture and how long will results take

wish there was more more research available on masseter/temporalis size and hypertrophy/atrophy and its effect on cranial growth/rotation

Attachments

• 2619395_Screenshot_20210730-133158_Chrome.jpg
    2619395_Screenshot_20210730-133158_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
interesting. nerd neck posture may increase the pull of the neck+occipital muscles on the whole skull and literally push it apart on the sutures. This is making the neurocranium more elongated in the back. thus the balance is out of place and forward growth is decreased.
It may also pull your frontalis muscle upwards, which results in higher eyebrows and other unpleasing features.

see how the frontalis and occipitalis muscles are attached to the galea, which should be in balance with equal pulling forces from the front and back.

So how can one reverse this? maybe right posture+right chewing forces is enough, maybe some strange exercises could help.

Or maybe it only matters when you're still a child, becoming utterly useless past 15 and the only viable thing is a bimax anyways.