cyberpunk 2077 is overrated trash

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I've put about fifty hours into it, and all I can say is that the side missions are the only thing interesting. There's too much dialogue, and it's ghey as phuck. Modern games are a travesty.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, Latinolooksmaxxer, i_love_roosters and 4 others
What did you think about the anime? Is it similar to the game?

What did you think about the anime? Is it similar to the game?
I saw parts of it; I tuned out when the main protagonist if some ricelcel incel. The anime does not fit in the same universe, as it is filled with too much teenage angst. At least V is a low inhib slayer lol.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
I saw parts of it; I tuned out when the main protagonist if some ricelcel incel. The anime does not fit in the same universe, as it is filled with too much teenage angst. At least V is a low inhib slayer lol.
It does take place in the same universe bro and there are references to the game in the show and vice versa.

The show is based asf

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
It does take place in the same universe bro and there are references to the game in the show and vice versa.

The show is based asf
It may be in the same, but it is far inferior to the game--which, I have realized is overrated trash. For instance, the part where he gets revenge on his school bully just reeks of teenage adolescence lol.

deus ex (2000) mogs that shit into Eliot rodgers corner of heaven and back

deus ex (2000) mogs that shit into Eliot rodgers corner of heaven and back
I think I bought that game a few years ago. It's presently sitting in my steam library uninstalled. Maybe, I'll give deus ex a try instead of finishing cybershit 2077.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I think I bought that game a few years ago. It's presently sitting in my steam library uninstalled. Maybe, I'll give deus ex a try instead of finishing cybershit 2077.
only the first deus ex is good tho, i've played all the other installments of the deus ex franchise but it all goes downhill, seriously tho if u want a really good cyberpunk dystopian world kinda game then try it

only the first deus ex is good tho, i've played all the other installments of the deus ex franchise but it all goes downhill, seriously tho if u want a really good cyberpunk dystopian world kinda game then try it
Well, I have played deus ex 3, and I think that game was a worthy addition to the deus ex universe. But, to each his own. None of this matters, I will just play deus ex to pass the time.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Play baldur's gate 1 and 2 with sword coast stratagems mod

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It may be in the same, but it is far inferior to the game--which, I have realized is overrated trash. For instance, the part where he gets revenge on his school bully just reeks of teenage adolescence lol.
Dude the writing in the show is literally better than the game lolol.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
I've put about fifty hours into it, and all I can say is that the side missions are the only thing interesting. There's too much dialogue, and it's ghey as phuck. Modern games are a travesty.
The missions with Panam were good honestly, specially the ending with Panam only time I felt goosebumps in that fucking game. The PL DLC I think was ok, worth the money but it's unnecesary and doesn't contribute anything to the plot except for V's lack of health. I hated Songbird, typical stereotype of an asshole Stacy with no feelings but pretty face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
???

you call it trash but put 50 hours into it..? make it make sense

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and normie_joe
In what way is the writing in the show better than the game? Provide some examples.

nah the show's writing isn't superior to the game

the game has way better characters, panam is better than lucy

I didn't like it either

Both are biches; I just want to go er in the game 24/7--which you can do, but gta 5 does it better.

• JFL

Panam’s questline is shit. Fogged to death by Judy.

• JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Panam’s questline is shit. Fogged to death by Judy.
lmaoo judy does not fog panam in any form of medium

and jfl at you playing through that girl on girl storyline :lul: you're down bad

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
lmaoo judy does not fog panam in any form of medium

and jfl at you playing through that girl on girl storyline :lul: you're down bad
Jfl i tried to fuck Panam as a female and she rejected me. I thought I chose the wrong dialogue option lolol.

• JFL
I was disgusted by it when it was released.

When it was released it was in an abysmal state technically. I thought that at least story would have saved it but it is also shit. Gameplay is also nothing special.

It's just a shit game.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and RecessedChinCel
Compared to the other crap that comes out nowadays it was very good but it doesn't come close to Witcher 3.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and RecessedChinCel
Compared to the other crap that comes out nowadays it was very good but it doesn't come close to Witcher 3.
witcher 3 is overrated tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
Thoughts on sekiro?

When it was released it was in an abysmal state technically. I thought that at least story would have saved it but it is also shit. Gameplay is also nothing special.

It's just a shit game.
Well, they pretty much fixed the state of the game that it was in during release. So, I try not to focus on that. But yea, the gameplay is nothing special, just typical shoot it up shut.

Never played it
Play it asap

Dont get discouraged if ur ass

Just get better and it’ll be one of the best games you’ve played

Play it asap

Dont get discouraged if ur ass

Just get better and it’ll be one of the best games you’ve played
I'll just pirate it somewhere.

Nah. We'll never get a game as good as Witcher 3 ever again
new elderscrolls might surpass it. and maybe witcher 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

It's just a shit game.
The polish economy almost collapsed after the release

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
new elderscrolls might surpass it.

Bethesda’s games have had a downward trajectory lately, I’m afraid ES6 will be a disappointment.

• +1
Bethesda’s games have had a downward trajectory lately, I’m afraid ES6 will be a disappointment.
most of their recent games have been trash but they won't fuck up es6. that's their prized jewel.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
The game was good you fucking nigger fuck you corpo scum!!

The game was good you fucking nigger fuck you corpo scum!!
I’ll admit the premise of the story was good, but the execution was too standard.

I’ll admit the premise of the story was good, but the execution was too standard.
The world was quite immersive more so than other games kinda like RDR2

The world was quite immersive more so than other games kinda like RDR2
In what way; they just crammed a shitload of quests into one city. Rdr2 is more open world, but that game is shut too

In what way; they just crammed a shitload of quests into one city. Rdr2 is more open world, but that game is shut too
terrible opinion JFL but you do you

I have 409 hours in cp77 plus dlc according to steam and yea its not the best game and modern games are super trash the only modern games that are good are fromsoftware and rockstar games. Man rdr 2 was so good open world game compared to cyberpunk