Cyborg I became

D

Deleted member 2969

Nightmare
My life constantly revolves around improving my looks. If I'm not mewing, facepulling or thumbpulling I'm at the gym or doing cardio. In the morning I always have my skin routine with tret and moisturizing. My supplement stack Vit D K2 + Vit C + Whey Collagen drink + Zinc I'm currently at 10% bf and felt no empathy at all when my Aunt died. I obviously get female attention now, but at what cost? I became a cyborg thanks to the whorish female nature. I'll punish them someday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayday, Deleted member 2729, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
not much different from the life of an average person except they're just constantly trying to chase dopamine hits through instant gratification instead.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Mental illness maxxing

You'll eventually make it, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
not much different from the life of an average person except they're just constantly trying to chase dopamine hits through instant gratification instead.
Only got looksmaxing left in this life unfortunately

• +1
I don't even care enough to brush my teeth

• +1
Same lol
I must be spending 50% of my time trying to looksmax imo

• +1
I don't even care enough to brush my teeth
I have so much pressure I literally live in a Condo filled with Stacylites

I have so much pressure I literally live in a Condo filled with Stacylites
You lack self control. But don't worry, life gets duller and less exciting as you get older

21552.jpg
He's a 2-3/10 JFL

Got back from a shoulders and neck sessions got 2 IOIs from a brunette htb and a Ltb blonde but I pussied like an high inhib cuck and didn't approach. i showered now gonna make some eggs and then thumbpulling before going to sleep

dont use tretinoin in the morning

Tretinoin degrades quickly when exposed to sunlight, meaning you probably won't get the best results by using it in the morning. Instead, the best time to apply tretinoin is at nighttime — usually 20 to 30 minutes after cleansing your face before you go to bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Tretinoin degrades quickly when exposed to sunlight, meaning you probably won't get the best results by using it in the morning. Instead, the best time to apply tretinoin is at nighttime — usually 20 to 30 minutes after cleansing your face before you go to bed.
I don't really get a lot of sun exposure during this time of the year because I only leave the house to go to the gym or play tennis I'll try night time though

I don't really get a lot of sun exposure during this time of the year because I only leave the house to go to the gym or play tennis I'll try night time though
sweet

Got back from a shoulders and neck sessions got 2 IOIs from a brunette htb and a Ltb blonde but I pussied like an high inhib cuck and didn't approach. i showered now gonna make some eggs and then thumbpulling before going to sleep
Least neurotic looksmax user