D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
How do I cycle this and at what mg

5mg every 2nd day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
How do I cycle this and at what mg
I do 1.5mg ED really deep and vivid sleeps, idk abt cycling tho. Best to cycle cause it might stop ruin ur natural production of it.

• +1
I do 1.5mg ED really deep and vivid sleeps, idk abt cycling tho. Best to cycle cause it might stop ruin ur natural production of it.
Yeah I don’t want it to mess up my sleep

Yeah I don’t want it to mess up my sleep
You can do a low dose every second day so u get one day to let your body produce it, melatonin stays in the body for 4-10 hours. and if your going to be supplementing it make sure not to take it at 2am, which I am pretty sure you would already know as that would royally mess up ur circadian rhythm

• +1
You can do a low dose every second day so u get one day to let your body produce it, melatonin stays in the body for 4-10 hours. and if your going to be supplementing it make sure not to take it at 2am, which I am pretty sure you would already know as that would royally mess up ur circadian rhythm
Like 2.5 mg or lower ?

Like 2.5 mg or lower ?
Yeah some where around there, just experiment honestly see what 'feels' best, it does have a mild estrogen suppressing effect aswell. there are some studies/articles with dosing for adolescents and kids with adhd around 3-6mg but don't take my word for it.

• +1