Cycle of Rad-140 before after

Cayn

Cayn

pick up the needle brah.
I am 6'6 dude got a bit bored and bought me some Rad-140
I was running only 10mg a day for about 1 month and half basically 6 weeks. My starting weight was at 73 kg at 6'6. I am in High School so the only thing i was doing at the time was fucking my girlfriend heavy cardio everyday because of my love for football and muay thai.

I used to do a lot of Resistance training but muay thai got into the way had to lose a lil water and fat weight for it.

Anyways cycle was at 10mg everyday. Starting weight = 73kg To 81kg. YES I USED ENCLO AS A PCT AS WELL AS LIVERSUPPORT

No aggressive behaviour or mental effects. Just slight night sweats when trying to sleep.
I think the aggressive part is who you are as a person, if you are more of a relaxed individual you wont really feel phased. But if you're more of a rambunctious person it will def challenge your irritability.

Noticed this during my current cycle

You can clearly see the androgen receptors in the shoulders getting picked up the most. I am 17y/o doing this for educational/experimental purposes don't worry. Yes I was eating in a caloric surplus. Bench went from 75kg to 85kg. Deadlift 140kg to 150kg. Squat 110 to 120.

Currently I am running TestCyp alongside with Deca-Duro I'll keep you guys updated, goodnight.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, TeenAscender, Sondern and 1 other person
another phneumo larp thread...

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 31944 and 2 others
I don't know what's up with you i am just sharing my cycle results. bro salty
Go do your things in minecraft kekw

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Cayn and AngryShortMale
impressive frame gains, whats your bideltoid?

incel meetup? kekw

You're most defiantly Somali

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, RichardSpencel, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
läste nyss att han var 198cm. ffs
Brutal lower third dock ser det ut som, har typ aldrig sett någon som är av den där phenotypen som har ett attraktivt kranium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wouldn't have been allowed to come anyway since he is a tallfag
lugnt man är inte incel jag kan få ligg speciellt av folk av din ras, blonda ekonomiare diggar o bli degenererade av svarta i gymnasiet

I am 6'6 dude got a bit bored and bought me some Rad-140
I was running only 10mg a day for about 1 month and half basically 6 weeks. My starting weight was at 73 kg at 6'6. I am in High School so the only thing i was doing at the time was fucking my girlfriend heavy cardio everyday because of my love for football and muay thai.

I used to do a lot of Resistance training but muay thai got into the way had to lose a lil water and fat weight for it.

Anyways cycle was at 10mg everyday. Starting weight = 73kg To 81kg. YES I USED ENCLO AS A PCT AS WELL AS LIVERSUPPORT

No aggressive behaviour or mental effects. Just slight night sweats when trying to sleep.
I think the aggressive part is who you are as a person, if you are more of a relaxed individual you wont really feel phased. But if you're more of a rambunctious person it will def challenge your irritability.

Noticed this during my current cycle

You can clearly see the androgen receptors in the shoulders getting picked up the most. I am 17y/o doing this for educational/experimental purposes don't worry. Yes I was eating in a caloric surplus. Bench went from 75kg to 85kg. Deadlift 140kg to 150kg. Squat 110 to 120.

View attachment 2306600View attachment 2306653
Currently I am running TestCyp alongside with Deca-Duro I'll keep you guys updated, goodnight.
incredibly based. for experimenting, but you had little muscle to begin with and your young so you prob shouldn't have taken it. with that being said it seems like you did everything right, and shout out to you for being a 6,6 mogger who does muy thai

• +1
Reactions: Cayn and Deleted member 29167
incredibly based. for experimenting, but you had little muscle to begin with and your young so you prob shouldn't have taken it. with that being said it seems like you did everything right, and shout out to you for being a 6,6 mogger who does muy thai
thanks bro yeah i should've def spent more time in the gym before i hoped on that shit. Strong as hell luckily i had my pct. I dream to fight heavyweight one day

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
peanut skull somalians are starting to invade this forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 30283 and 1 other person
peanut skull somalians are starting to invade this forum jfl
somalian slay snowbunnies in europe even though im from djibouti the somalis pretty much mog you heiight and dick wise + they are short tempered you'd prolly be be raped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and szolliontaraelis
:lul: no, you are doing this because you are insecure fuck
"strive to improve" Yes and i am into milfs slide me ur mothers number after my cycle

"strive to improve" Yes and i am into milfs slide me ur mothers number after my cycle
i will slide you back to cotton picking farm you runaway slave

i will slide you back to cotton picking farm you runaway slave
tough talk from a subhuman who doesn't get invited to parties kekw i think its over for you tbh sarm goblin, man up and take real gear. btw the slaves were west africans not east africans. the east africans were busy fucking your jewish mother

• +1
Reactions: blite
you got amnesia at that young age or what? look at the thread above that you made you little shit
check my recent thread 6'6 90kg could pick you up using one hand with ur throat u jew

check my recent thread 6'6 90kg could pick you up using one hand with ur throat u jew
i will blast your fucking nigger brain off if you even have some you fucking black slave faggot, who escaped the slave ship

no needle will ever help you change your subhuman race
yet the niggas are behaving as they feel like in western countries and you cant do anything about it besides uploading tik toks "save europe" good luck getting invited to parties jfl

yet the niggas are behaving as they feel like in western countries and you cant do anything about it besides uploading tik toks "save europe" good luck getting invited to parties jfl
reminder that anyone can get a gun and blast all nigger heads
TND

reminder that anyone can get a gun and blast all nigger heads
TND
nah you will have western leftist news media basixally every media on your ass and defending us we are "innocent" lmao go blast some heads and see how far u get you are inbred lmao

nah you will have western leftist news media basixally every media on your ass and defending us we are "innocent" lmao go blast some heads and see how far u get you are inbred lmao
wgn america drama GIF by Underground

yes thanks to the west africans all black people are now defended by everyone try screaming nigga in the hood kekw
i can lol and i do.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
somalian slay snowbunnies in europe even though im from djibouti the somalis pretty much mog you heiight and dick wise + they are short tempered you'd prolly be be raped
I'm 6'7 and 105kg. I can eat 6 adult Somalian males and still not reach my daily caloric intake you fucking nigrant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Arditi
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis