Cycle support

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Androgen addict
IMG 2284

Just gonna get some Tretinoin cream and lasix (from osgear, only site I can find tret cream without some bs consultation and pharma grade) as I get really bad acne and water retention even with my oestrogen crashed from Asin overdose:feelswhy: I was gonna get caber from osgear aswell as I’m planning to run 700 deca with 300 mast and I’m scared I might get high prolactin so I’ll buy some caber from Chiltonlabs as it is cheaper:love:
I can’t be fucking bothered to wait so long as I have already been off ish for as long as I have been on so I’ll blast in abt 6 weeks when I get 2 pay checks and have abt 1k gbp / 1.2k euro / 1.3k usd.

@bloatmaxxer @yirma19 @MA_ascender @halloweed @imthesupremecel @roxycodone

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer, halloweed and iwannabebreathtakin
View attachment 3247114
Just gonna get some Tretinoin cream and lasix (from osgear, only site I can find tret cream without some bs consultation and pharma grade) as I get really bad acne and water retention even with my oestrogen crashed from Asin overdose:feelswhy: I was gonna get caber from osgear aswell as I’m planning to run 700 deca with 300 mast and I’m scared I might get high prolactin so I’ll buy some caber from Chiltonlabs as it is cheaper:love:
I can’t be fucking bothered to wait so long as I have already been off ish for as long as I have been on so I’ll blast in abt 6 weeks when I get 2 pay checks and have abt 1k gbp / 1.2k euro / 1.3k usd.

I’m on tret while on test and mast and imo they all cancel out the effect.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloatmaxxer and moreplatesmoreweigh
Going for tret as I’m scared of accutane sides as I have very sensitive joints and my triceps started losing mass once because every tricep exercise I did was painful:forcedsmile:

View attachment 3247114

doing same shit with the same stack jfl, tret works for me too, too pussy to go with accutane

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and moreplatesmoreweigh