Cyrotherapy for bigger dick

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Ok, so your dick is actually bigger than you think. Unless you're extremely lean you will never know how big your dick is because the pubic fat pad hides it. Your dick could look 5.5 inches but may actually be 6 if you reduce the fat pad, depends how fat you are.

So cryotherapy is proven to reduce fat around your body. Essentially it's bathing in water so cold that your fat cells will die thus reducing the fat in your body. Some Redditors at dickmaxing subreddits know this and use this to their advantage to spot reduce their pubic fat.

I'm just starting this out, but im 90% sure it would work. Grab anything with ice in it (Bottle, a bag of ice you can buy in stores, or make your own ice with a freezer) 28-30 degrees at least, and put it on your pubic fat and let it rest there for 10-15 minutes to start, you will feel excruciating pain but that means its working. Do this for 30 days and your fat pad will be reduced.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, sytyl and OOGABOOGA
this is cope there's basically no difference between 5.5" and 6" in length

all that matters is girth once you are over 5.5"

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
this is cope there's basically no difference between 5.5" and 6" in length

all that matters is girth once you are over 5.5"

It's still a way to make your dick look bigger and more attractive, if you don't want an extra .5 inches then that's on you. You could be hiding a full inch. A way to check is by pushing the fat back and measuring with a ruler.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I’ve considered this too. I’m a bit over 7 bpel but probably not even 6 nbp despite having abs due to weird fat distribution. You can also just get it lipo’d out for a couple grand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
I’ve considered this too. I’m a bit over 7 bpel but probably not even 6 nbp despite having abs due to weird fat distribution. You can also just get it lipo’d out for a couple grand

You can save money this way, don't gotta spend thousands you can use that to buy facial surgeries like a genio.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You can save money this way, don't gotta spend thousands you can use that to buy facial surgeries like a genio.
I’ll be gone by then but hey if it works make a thread so niggas can tell me on discord

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and Deleted member 3323
I’ll be gone by then but hey if it works make a thread so niggas can tell me on discord

I hope you're not alluding to suicide, stay alive bro.

• JFL
I hope you're not alluding to suicide, stay alive bro.
I just said I’ll be on discord. Thanks tho. I requested perma ban hours ago but the Jewish overlords are taking their time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
I just said I’ll be on discord. Thanks tho. I requested perma ban hours ago but the Jewish overlords are taking their time
Jfl I literally just read "I'll be gone by then" and missed the discord part.

• +1